Thursday Night Football 2016

lichtie23

I can't see past the Broncos tonight. The Bolts have been pretty unlucky in terms of injuries and how they've managed to lose games this season by a total of 17 points. 

Broncos 27 Chargers 17

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the game and i can't believe the Bronco's had a chance to draw level at the end.

We were awful on offence and not that great on defence for a large part but you could actually see the Chargers sh!ting themselves near the end. if it wasn't for silly penalties i think Denver would have won the game in the 3rd quarter.

1 hour ago, steelmen said:

Watched the game and i can't believe the Bronco's had a chance to draw level at the end.

We were awful on offence and not that great on defence for a large part but you could actually see the Chargers sh!ting themselves near the end. if it wasn't for silly penalties i think Denver would have won the game in the 3rd quarter.

You have to question the chargers' play calling in the fourth quarter.  They were moving the ball extremely well until they decided to run the ball constantly.  Whilst teams consistently use this to burn clock, they would do well to review their drives and see if a 12 play balanced drive taking up 6 minutes consumes more or less time than a three play run drive.  Watching the game, it was blatantly obvious what was happening and Denver packing the line only make it even more necessary.  It would have been hard on the chargers if they lost this game but once again they would only have had themselves to blame.

2 hours ago, List_of_Jericho said:

Surely a Packers win tonight, off work tomorrow so will catch the game in the morning.

Yeah, I reckon they have to bounce back from the Cowboys defeat. 

Still might have a nibble on Dem Bears at 4/1.

Archived