Airdrieonians v East Fife

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT - 0-1 East Fife
Deserved I would say, Airdrie probably just edging it on possession but it's what you do with it that counts and to be honest apart from a couple of long range efforts they haven't threatened, we score with pretty much our first adventure in their box but we haven't threatened so much since then, pretty much just soaking it up and knocking it about!!!

HT - 0-1 East Fife
Deserved I would say, Airdrie probably just edging it on possession but it's what you do with it that counts and to be honest apart from a couple of long range efforts they haven't threatened, we score with pretty much our first adventure in their box but we haven't threatened so much since then, pretty much just soaking it up and knocking it about!!!

I'll have some of what you're on.

Airdrie's number eleven is a bit of a girlie, ladyboy Jessie isn't he???
I can put up with the diving and throwing yourself to the ground as if you've been shot as being part of life in the modern game but to do it with the added twist of the little girls scream every time you hit the deck takes such a nofucks given attitude in a way it could be admired if I didn't hate it so much !!!

Archived