Airdrieonians v East Fife

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to really shake up the lineup for Saturday, current system obviously not working.

Rohan

Higgins - Gorman - McIntosh - Fitz

Stewart - Conroy - Leitch

Brown - Ryan - Schmidt

We looked a lot better when we adopted a 433 formation, so see no reason why we have went to a 442.

We really should be winning these type of games at home, however I'm not too confident.

Score prediction: 2-2

Diamond Oracle, You can't seriously be dropping Russell or maybe you think he may be suspended. He's not suspended.

Is Higgins not out on loan?

I thought violent conduct was a 3-match ban?

I've seen nothing on the website to suggest they've gone on loan. Surely with such a small squad we wouldn't put out our 2nd choice RB on loan?

We need to really shake up the lineup for Saturday, current system obviously not working.

Rohan

Higgins - Gorman - McIntosh - Fitz

Stewart - Conroy - Leitch

Brown - Ryan - Schmidt

We looked a lot better when we adopted a 433 formation, so see no reason why we have went to a 442.

We really should be winning these type of games at home, however I'm not too confident.

Score prediction: 2-2

Higgins confirmed out on loan. Really f**ks up my line up there. It means the defence will have to be:

McIntosh - Boateng - Gorman - Fitz

However McBride is becoming predictable, our lineup is destined to be:

Rohan

Stewart - Boateng - Fitz - MacDonald

Brown - Leitch - Conroy - Scullion

Russell - Ryan

Fancy us to continue our 3 game run of conceding 2 goals with that lineup.

Is it too early in the season to be saying that if we have any aspirations of achieving a top 4 position that this could be a proverbial six-pointer???

Probably!!!

Archived