Forfar AFC v TNS

SlipperyP

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

If we put in same performance as Saturday then we'll get stuffed. Hopefully Peters and Cox available, pretty sure Bollan will treat this as importantly as the any League game, no point putting in the performance we did against Raith to then chuck it then next round.

That being said would consider resting TOB or Milne as both have looked off it recently.

OK.

Looking forward to this game, new team to play against.

What's our chances against this mob?

On paper this is a very tall order.Hard to judge but looking at TNS form and i think full time status they should skoosh it.The only wildcard is how strong the Welsh league is ? Huge gulf between TNS and other sides so don't know how good they are or how bad their opposition is . Head says 3-1 TNS but its been a good cup run and enjoyable.

Guest bernardblack

I honestly don't care about this match.

Get through it with no injuries/suspensions and concentrate on next weekend.

6 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I honestly don't care about this match.

Get through it with no injuries/suspensions and concentrate on next weekend.

I think Gary Bollan does.  

Also I we do awell, I don't expect a win after looking at their squad.as for injuries/suspensions that's just bullshit, whenever have you said I'll TAKE injuries/suspension. Games games and this is international.  I've friends how are Welsh, I'd love to call them up on Saturday evening,..rather than diffing the phone.

Guest bernardblack
I think Gary Bollan does.  

Also I we do awell, I don't expect a win after looking at their squad.as for injuries/suspensions that's just bullshit, whenever have you said I'll TAKE injuries/suspension. Games games and this is international.  I've friends how are Welsh, I'd love to call them up on Saturday evening,..rather than diffing the phone.

It's a needless game. Would I be happy if we won? Naturally.

Would I rather we didn't have this game? 100%

Archived