QP VS THE WASPS

Wasps1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Been a few times, but admittedly only with QP fans before Scotland games when its ticket only. Preferred your last social club in the portacabin, which was brilliant

Aye it was. I think the majority of QP fans would agree. It had a pool table for a start. I think the new club was poorly designed and holds less than the old one so it can be a challenge when it's busy, especially when it comes to functions. However we're all trying to make the best of it. The rest of the building is excellent, including the upstairs bar which is more like what a social club should be.

Those 2 homes games with the currants were a shite experience imo but glad we got something out of them ;)    

On 15 September 2016 at 00:05, KierenAAFC said:

What's the point in paying Scullion a wage if he's not going to start? I doubt Jack would be paying a guy for the odd 10 minutes every so often.

I don't think Scullion will start on Saturday but I also don't think we'll sign another CB. Hoggan or Goody in there for Sat.

Glad your not managing the team Keiran mate!! 

This is the first game I am missing this season and it just happens to be the one where Ben Gordon returns.

Parry
Taggart Gordon Graham Waters
Goodwin Holmes
Kirkpatrick Cawley Flannigan
Spence
Is how I would set the team up again. Kirkpatrick and Cawley getting the freedom to push up top like we have done a lot of times this season.

This is the first game I am missing this season and it just happens to be the one where Ben Gordon returns.

Parry
Taggart Gordon Graham Waters
Goodwin Holmes
Kirkpatrick Cawley Flannigan
Spence
Is how I would set the team up again. Kirkpatrick and Cawley getting the freedom to push up top like we have done a lot of times this season.

No robbo? Good shout actually as it was probably his worst performance last week, think flanny is injured unless you know something i dont?

2 hours ago, Wilkinson1998 said:

Forgot flanny wasn't 100% I don't think I would play Longworth out wide and if it is Longworth that steps in I'd go two up top and push Cawley out wide.

no, no - play Longworth out wide - he's a natural winger and it's his favourite position, honest - just ask Gardner Speirs

A league of the finest margins. John Carter does everything right with the header and it's cleared off the line. A minute later and the ball is in the net at the other end when we switch off for a second. The teams at the top will do that to you.

It wasn't the prettiest, but both teams battled for every ball and that bit more strength of the Alloa side got them over the line. The sort of game that signifies potential champions. Not at their best and dug it out.

Couldn't have asked more from our lads. Gave everything against a very good side and could have got something on another day.

My initial instinct was that our penalty was soft and their penalty was a definite and maybe a red. I reserve the right to revise my opinion when I see the footage, of course! Disappointed, but not disheartened. Hopefully pick ourselves up and get a result next week.

Archived