QP VS THE WASPS

Wasps1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

See where Jamie's favourite AWAY ground is....

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/spfl-spotlight-jamie-longworth/

You wasps can't love him like we do, addressing him as Longworth. Send him back!

He broke his hand in the second league game and he's only made 2 starts for us so far.

1 hour ago, falkirkwasp said:

Goody isnt a centre half for me, must play holding midfield if we dont play him there i feel that we miss him, wouldnt want to drop homer right enough.

Pat scullion at the back for me, why would jack be looking for another centre half?

Goodwin has been excellent at centre half when we've had to play him there. I actually thought he might have kept Jason Marr out of the team for the Livi game as he did so well there in the previous game and a half.

If Ben willing to come on a short term loan to get some games it suits both parties really.

Tears from me if Jamie Longworth scores against us at Hampden. When you're looking down our fixture list, this certainly isn't in the "likely" win category, but neither was Livingston. We've got a good unit and some good players and have already suprised a couple of teams. Hopefully we can do the same on Saturday. I'd be happy enough with a point, but all three would be excellent.

Goodwin has been excellent at centre half when we've had to play him there. I actually thought he might have kept Jason Marr out of the team for the Livi game as he did so well there in the previous game and a half.

If Ben willing to come on a short term loan to get some games it suits both parties really.

Just think we miss him too much in that holding role, going back a big here..simmy could play centre half aswell but same again we miss him in the holding midfield position.

I'd imagine he'd want to get out on loan, be suprised if this happened though.

Tears from me if Jamie Longworth scores against us at Hampden. When you're looking down our fixture list, this certainly isn't in the "likely" win category, but neither was Livingston. We've got a good unit and some good players and have already suprised a couple of teams. Hopefully we can do the same on Saturday. I'd be happy enough with a point, but all three would be excellent.

Tears from me aswell, tears of excitement as he hasnt scored any competitive goals for us as of yet, has had performances that have merited a goal though, dont know much about qp so expecting a tough game.

Where is the best place to park if i was driving to the game??

2 hours ago, falkirkwasp said:

Pat scullion at the back for me, why would jack be looking for another centre half?

Probably because Scullion is rank, was probably signed that in an emergency could play the odd ten minutes here and there but as a 90 minute replacement for Marr over a three week period never good enough in my opinion. 

A wee month loan for another centre half definitely the route to go, all the better if it could be Gordon. 

What's the point in paying Scullion a wage if he's not going to start? I doubt Jack would be paying a guy for the odd 10 minutes every so often.

I don't think Scullion will start on Saturday but I also don't think we'll sign another CB. Hoggan or Goody in there for Sat.

Archived