Livi v Brechin

Cadden was superb first half, ran the Brechin defence inside out and was much more like the player I saw in our pre season and cup games. As has been said, we dominated the first half and should've been at least 3 goals up, think Buchanan got in the way of one and cleared it off the line for Brechin too.

2nd half was more even and until we got our 2nd I was cursing our not scoring more in the 1st half as I thought Brechin were going to get a draw. They caught us flat and were 1 on 1 with Kelly and should've scored but we got away with that one and then Pittman the hitman fired in one of his trademark goals from distance. Still a bit nervy when Brechin pulled one back but we managed to see it out and got a good 3 points knocking another team off the top spot and giving them their first league defeat.

Bit of a pisser that Alloa came back to win 2-1 against QP, level on points and GD with us.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Wasn't at the game yesterday so can't comment on performance( I bet the mafia are pleased).While disappointed at getting beat it wasn't unexpected.

What a completely irrelevant post.

I used to be slightly sympathetic to some of your ramblings....but now I see you are just a troll looking for pointless reaction.

(Oh I am not one of the so called 'Mafia')

Archived