Dundee v Aberdeen

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Cheating by the 'fit-likes' same as when Pawlett took the dive.

Taking it well still.

Aye, just like other people are saying here I reckon it's only a matter of time before we click as a unit and, crucially, we should be featuring Hayes who (fingers crossed) will be returning to something resembling match fitness. Being able to get a result here and kick on to put Sevco in their place would be ideal and herald a sharp turn towards a momentum Aberdeen are capable of achieving. COYR 

Most comfortable away win in the top flight this weekend, unfortunately.

Never mind, games against Aberdeen won't determine where we lie come May.

Unfortunately home games against shite like Kilmarnock and Hamilton will.

Simply hoping to see a competitive performance and a goal from outwith a set piece.

Thank you.

Indeed. Hopefully we can get a win and kick on from here. There's really no reason for the negativity given that Dundee have sold their best players and we have strengthened. It'll be tough but we should have the extra bit of quality to get a result. 

I can see it being close though. I'll go 2-1 to the dandies.

Hard to disagree with this summation sadly [emoji17]

This is a game we have to win. Derek needs to change things around on Saturday. I am an admirer of Kenny McLean, but he has been poor this season for too long, and needs to be dropped. I would have O'Connor and Taylor at centre back, with Shinnie and Storie in midfield. Creative players Hayes, McGinn and Maddison, with Rooney up front. Harsh on Burns, and maybe with St Johnstone in the cup on Thursday, he should come back in for that one.

Archived