Falkirk vs Dundee United

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

:lol:  I can't imagine why you would think I would lie about something like that.  I honestly couldn't tell you the games I have watched him in but he was very good and in one game easily MotM.  He was very much like Flood is for us at the minute.

I thought he was hit and miss at United and can never remember him being outstanding but some players gell differently in different teams with different formations and maybe Kerr has just found the right footballing 'fit' that has allowed him to play at his best.

The only decent memory of have of Kerr is when he scored a raker against Rangers (r.i.p) little bit of history.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, skinny arab said:

Has Rogers been as good this season as he was last season? The goalies could play a big part in deciding this one.

Nope his handling has been a bit dodgy & I'm not convinced he's fully fit... especially ropey with crosses.i would give mehmet a go okay he gave away a dolly at Palmerston but has been otherwise quite good

2 minutes ago, distresseduke said:

Nope his handling has been a bit dodgy & I'm not convinced he's fully fit... especially ropey with crosses.i would give mehmet a go okay he gave away a dolly at Palmerston but has been otherwise quite good

That was Cappielow.

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

To be fair to him, he was superb in the League Cup Final until THAT moment. He basically imploded after that.

Kerr has been great in both spells with us..as a young dynamic youth coming through to the midfield sitter he is now...look at gardyne hopeless everywhere part from county maybe that's how kerr is....he's going to have a torrid now isn't he

4 hours ago, distresseduke said:

Kerr was the best box to box midfielder I've ever seen in 30 years of watching the bairns in his first spell.....lothar markerrus

United will definitely have to disrupt Kerr, but I'm more concerned about how we're expecting Murray to breach a defence marshaled by West, and Toshney to thwart a rampaging Selakovic.

Archived