St. Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian, 17/09/2016

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TW saying he'll review the two diving incidents during the week, and will fine the players if the bookings were correct.

Cummins was definitely a dive, not sure about Kanes but I had a poor view

TW saying he'll review the two diving incidents during the week, and will fine the players if the bookings were correct.

Cummins was definitely a dive, not sure about Kanes but I had a poor view

Right in front of me and it was a clear foul, he didn't even go down theatrically he was literally taken out. Cummins was as you say as clear a dive as you'll see.

3 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Sounds like we had the better of the play,but if you don't take your chances you don't win.  Pretty shite.

f**k knows what kind of mystical voodoo hold St Johnstone have over us.

We have a better team. Sozzles. 

Classic bitterness from Robbie Neilson claiming we scored from our only shot on goal. Combine that with him screaming in Liam Craig's face early on then spending an hour abusing the fourth official before finally getting punished for it, and you'll be hard pushed to find a more classless manager in the league.

Classic bitterness from Robbie Neilson claiming we scored from our only shot on goal. Combine that with him screaming in Liam Craig's face early on then spending an hour abusing the fourth official before finally getting punished for it, and you'll be hard pushed to find a more classless manager in the league.

He is Hearts Class, what do you expect?

Archived