17th sept, Ross County come to ibrox

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Am I still allowed to laugh at the chap's horrific use of the apostrophe or has diddydome found a time when a Rangers player was even worse grammatically?

If you want to criticise someone else's grammar and/or spelling, it's important to get your own right.

Rangers'll still most likely easily finish in 2nd place but it's a very poor consolation. 2nd or 10th you either win or you lose.

Still, Rangers are in a mess and who cleans up a Rangers mess? I think we know who. He'll be the next Rangers manager, for a third time.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Except he is right.  You were dug shite's dug shite today.

OK you got a point and I expect 'bitter' 'seething' pished again' remarks but that was certainly the worst display of 'football' ever seen at Ibrox.  You didn't even try and play.

Dug shite football and dug shite English.  Still, you gained a point today so 'the parapet' is fine.

So I can't criticise County because we 'parked the bus' a few times on the way to a UEFA cup final 8 years ago?

Aye, very good.

Am I still allowed to laugh at the chap's horrific use of the apostrophe or has diddydome found a time when a Rangers player was even worse grammatically?

Aye well, I can see why you're backing up the wee Dingwall chap - on both counts.

Even if you filter it down a little and avoid any apostrophe debate there is absolutely no question that this was County's absolutely worst ever performance at Ibrox.  Will you accept that?

So we can't criticise a team because we may or may not have adopted a similar/dissimilar style in some games in an unrelated competition about a decade ago?

Just when you think the diddies couldn't get any diddier they come out with this utter shite.

Heehaw to do with me, chap but thank you for your continued interest in Rangers.

Knock yourself out then, chappy.  Where IS the irony?  County were utter slugs today.  Now patch that through to an unrelated competition about a decade ago and discuss 'the irony'.

A brace of diddies in 'confirming we're the same club' shocker.

tim.png

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

OK you got a point and I expect 'bitter' 'seething' pished again' remarks but that was certainly the worst display of 'football' ever seen at Ibrox.  You didn't even try and play.

He's right that they should be thrown out of the League for a performance that lacked enterprise?

Yes, ok.  Sound reasoning there Kincardine.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Where is this diddydome anyway?

Did they finally get round to renaming Murray Park?

Even if you filter it down a little and avoid any apostrophe debate there is absolutely no question that this was County's absolutely worst ever performance at Ibrox.  Will you accept that?

Yes, they only got a draw.

5 hours ago, thepundit said:

Rangers'll still most likely easily finish in 2nd place but it's a very poor consolation. 2nd or 10th you either win or you lose.

Still, Rangers are in a mess and who cleans up a Rangers mess? I think we know who. He'll be the next Rangers manager, for a third time.

You really are a lost cause. Rangers MIGHT finish second but they could very easily finish 3rd,4th,5th,6th etc but i ll absolutely guarantee they wont be finishing anywhere near 1st! It's OK to have a laugh and a joke and wind up mates that support the other side but there was never any chance Rangers were going to win the league this year. We signed Clint Hill FFS!!

As far as the game yesterday went. Rangers actually played as well as they have in a long time and created chance after chance. It was one of those days the ball hammers in to the bar twice , shots cleared off the line, Keeper makes a couple of great saves and BTW Foderingham also had to look smart to stop one in the 1st half or the scoreline could have been worse. I think quite a few on here have seen the scoreline and presumed Rangers were poor. Far from it and the overall performance gives me a little more hope going into a very difficult run of games. Starting with a very difficult game against an inform QoS. 

Jason Holt will make a difference and i thought Windass again looked excellent although he seemed to tire as the game went on

Yes County were ultra negative but i believe they were without their first choice striker which could have led to the way they played. Yes the time wasting from very early in the 1st half was frustrating but the referee played plenty of added time at the end of both halves so we can have little complaint about that. They came for a point and they got a point. Good luck to them.

I'd be extremely disappointed if we played for a draw against Rangers. In fact, I'd probably be quite disappointed if we got a draw against Rangers.

Ross County surely don't play for a draw in away matches against Aberdeen and Hearts, so it makes no sense to do that against inferior opposition. Show some ambition next time, please. Don't fear the name. This isn't the same team.

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

I'd be extremely disappointed if we played for a draw against Rangers. In fact, I'd probably be quite disappointed if we got a draw against Rangers.

Ross County surely don't play for a draw in away matches against Aberdeen and Hearts, so it makes no sense to do that against inferior opposition. Show some ambition next time, please. Don't fear the name. This isn't the same team.

They were not great going forward. They actually only created 2 chances in the 90 minutes. They did try to hit on the counter but Rangers looked a lot better back to middle and never gave them much opportunity to do anything else but defend. It would have been interesting to see what their approach if one of the many early chances had gone in. 

Rangers are the easiest team in the world to defend against. We showed it last season. Sit deep, wait for their full backs to leave acres of space, then attack the space.

Every club should play that way against them, as it's not as if they'll change their tactics.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

"Didn't even try and play". Still got a point 

image.gif

So we can't criticise a team because we may or may not have adopted a similar/dissimilar style

I think the point is unless you're going to criticise your own team for employing the same tactic then you're going to get called out for being a tad hypocritical.

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Random guys daily post aboot the day his team beat Rangers.....

Can you quote the three posts about it I've made over the past three days? Seeing as I post about it "daily"

Archived