Luke Cage

King Kebab

• 1 month later...

Quite enjoyed a lot of this. I think there was too much focus on the police which made it hard to tie in the ends neatly.

Interesting character though, and it will be interesting to see team ups in the future.

I was kind of hoping Misty Knight had a bit more hate for super powers, and not realising she actually had powers herself in her vision thingys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The soundtrack carried it, imo. Some good bits but lacks the psychological intrigue of Jessica Jones.

That said, I had some right filthy thoughts about Luke, especially when he said to the restaurant owner "I'm kinda strong". Oh hell, yes you are, Luke. 

• 9 months later...

Season 2 will finally be here on the 22nd of June!!!
As usual all available on Netflix on the same day!!!

• 2 months later...

As long as it has the same standard of soundtrack, the music in the first season was a highlight!!!

Just finished it today, much better than season one, bushmaster is an excellent villain but surprisingly there are two and the writers made them both as equally good screen time wise and story wise

Some nice wee cameos and a cracking twist at the end to most likely set up season 3, really enjoyed that season, 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Second season was good. The music was spot on, the writing and direction more consistent and the bad guys more credible. A shame it has been cancelled.

Just starting Iron Fist s2 and then Daredevil s3. Current preference order of the series from favourite to least:

Jessica Jones s1, The Punisher s1, Daredevil s1, Luke Cage s2, Daresdevil s2 (first half), Luke Cage s1, The Defenders

The other 3 bit I’ve watched were Daredevil s2 (second half), Iron Fist s1 and Jessica Jones s2 were all equally garbage.

Archived