All new ISIS thread

THE KING

1 hour ago, The Equalizer said:

I hate all this terrorist shite man. I miss the days when you used to see a bag unattended on a bus or a train and think to yourself "I'm fucking having that".

In NY last weekend, I think that's exactly what happened with a couple of the bombs. A couple of passers by liked the looked of a duffel bag so took it (leaving the bomb behind) and a homeless person took a rucksack (stuffed with a bomb) as he knew of a fellow down and out in need of one. 

7 hours ago, The Equalizer said:

I hate all this terrorist shite man. I miss the days when you used to see a bag unattended on a bus or a train and think to yourself "I'm fucking having that".

I got stopped by security at a tube station and asked if a bag was mine. My instinct was to take it, but I shat it, in case it was a badly made bomb and it blew my hands and face off, leaving me alive but mutilated. I still torture myself that it was a bag of money or at least a good laptop.

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I got stopped by security at a tube station and asked if a bag was mine. My instinct was to take it, but I shat it, in case it was a badly made bomb and it blew my hands and face off, leaving me alive but mutilated. I still torture myself that it was a bag of money or at least a good laptop.

Many moons ago when the worst thing that could happen to you on a train in Glasgow was being cornered by a chatty jaikey I saw this happen to someone else. When asked if he could identify the contents to verify ownership he said "that's nane ay yer fuckin business pal and I hope fur your sake ye huvnae been rummaging through ma stuff". It clearly wasn't his bag but the guy gave it over anyway. Beautifully done.

It all seems to be unravelling a bit in Syria at the moment. The language used from all sides is much stronger and more accusatory in tone. The Syrian government are saying they have recordings of the US military talking to ISIS before attacking the Syrian troops last week, and an al Nusra commander has given an interview to a German paper saying, among other things, that ISIS mainly serve the interests of the US and other Intelligence services.

Can't help but think there's an alleged Benghazi/Kosovo/WMDs event imminent.

• 3 weeks later...

Slightly macabre, but if P&B isn't slightly macabre then it's nothing, RT is currently live streaming the attack to retake Mosul.  Worth watching if you like seeing shit blown up, but not if you want reasoned analysis of US foreign policy.

Russia Saves The Day.  Somehow!  Vote Trump.

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Slightly macabre, but if P&B isn't slightly macabre then it's nothing, RT is currently live streaming the attack to retake Mosul.  Worth watching if you like seeing shit blown up, but not if you want reasoned analysis of US foreign policy.

I prefer the CNN feed. They're just streaming the movie Black Hawk Down with their logo in the corner.

52 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I've been watching it and I've seen a whole lot of nothing happening. Just some flags flapping in the wind. What time is shit scheduled to get real?

edit: someone coughed. and i think the cameraman is trying to eat a packet of crisps. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I've been watching it and I've seen a whole lot of nothing happening. Just some flags flapping in the wind. What time is shit scheduled to get real?

edit: someone coughed. and i think the cameraman is trying to eat a packet of crisps. 

What flavour of crisps? We need to know.

42 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Are you sure it's crisps?

CAz4u9aUsAAdz1z.jpg

In other news, RT has just had its UK bank accounts frozen.

According to RT, The National Westminster Bank has informed RT UK that it will no longer have the broadcaster among its clients. "The bank provided no explanation for the decision."

“We have recently undertaken a review of your banking arrangements with us and reached the conclusion that we will no longer provide these facilities,” NatWest said in a letter to RT’s London office. The bank said that the entire Royal Bank of Scotland Group, of which NatWest is part of, would refuse to service RT.

The letter said the decision was final and that it is “not prepared to enter into any discussion in relation to it.

Shots fired!

• 1 month later...
ISIS looking to win the battle of hearts and minds by blowing up Christmas markets. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/204868/death-cult-threatens-massacres-at-xmas-markets-and-events-warn-terror-cops/

I wouldn't be too upset if they caged Santa and put him in a snuff video tbh. Bah humbug.