Ayr v Falkirk - Friday Night Football

callum-ayr

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Anyone else think the Ayr goal might have been offside? I didn't but my mate is positive it was.

Watching the highlights you can't see the player covering inside so it's impossible to tell there.  Felt O'Connell should have had a penalty for us on the stroke of half time in extra time.

12 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Really enjoyed just about everyone near the fence joining in clapping along to 'if you hate Dunfermline clap your hands' from the Falkirk fans

Yeah I loved standing next to the wee wanks shouting get your tits out and id f**k you to 12 year old lassies. 

Honestly what a bunch of wee wanks. You just wanted to punch their fucking face in. 

I got a scaving attack because I was wearing pumas. I've still to recover 

A fierce atmosphere indeed for a cup I'm fucking glad were out. It's a utter joke 

Yeah I loved standing next to the wee wanks shouting get your tits out and id f**k you to 12 year old lassies. 

Honestly what a bunch of wee wanks. You just wanted to punch their fucking face in. 

I got a scaving attack because I was wearing pumas. I've still to recover 

A fierce atmosphere indeed for a cup I'm fucking glad were out. It's a utter joke 

Aye unfortunately people have been biting back at them, (a Dunfermline fan was basically trying to climb the fence on Saturday) so they keep at it.

I'd like to get back standing where I usually do so hopefully they get tae soon enough.

Why does almost every thread on this board end up being an infantile name calling session. Can we no just please talk about the fitba.

Some of you need to seriously ask yourselves some questions.

Go ahead flame away....I'm ready for it.

Why does almost every thread on this board end up being an infantile name calling session. Can we no just please talk about the fitba.

Some of you need to seriously ask yourselves some questions.

Go ahead flame away....I'm ready for it.

Just when I was questioning my sanity reading these posts, a sensible P&B poster pops up.

It usually starts off well and then some wee upstart comes on, winds everyone up and it all ends in tears.

Archived