Seville

Girth

Alright HoN, no sure why I never saw your post. We travelled around Spain that year starting at Barcelona. If I was to go back I'd fly to Malaga and get train rather than travel to Manchester. Train journeys there are much nicer than in the UK. Great city, you'd love it. Would recommend avoiding summer temperatures though. [emoji4]

Thinking that's going to be the plan. GF is now talking about Nerja instead.
I much prefer the idea of Seville
I'm confident of persuading her that Seville is the best option
We've only got probably 5 days. 6 at most so not sure I fancy trying to cram too much in.
By the sounds of it we'll need that for Seville anyway . I like to have a few days relaxing as well.

Even now it's boiling in the afternoons. Best time for sightseeing is in the mornings when it's cooler and less tourists about. Doesn't get uncomfortably hot till around 2pm, then the air in the shade seems to warm up till around 6pm when it starts cooling a bit. Recommend setting off early if going on day trips to Cordoba or Cadiz for those reasons, both are worth it by the way.

Think we'll do one trip and probably be Cordoba. We'll only have 5/6 days so don't want to try and cram too much in.
I'd rather not do it and go back another time

47 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

Thinking that's going to be the plan. GF is now talking about Nerja instead.
I much prefer the idea of Seville
I'm confident of persuading her that Seville is the best option
We've only got probably 5 days. 6 at most so not sure I fancy trying to cram too much in.
By the sounds of it we'll need that for Seville anyway . I like to have a few days relaxing as well.

Seville would be the better of the 2 but Nerja easier to get to.

Archived