Quoting on Mobile version

KnightswoodBear

Question

If you make an arse of quoting someone on the mobile version of the site it seems to be nigh on impossible to either get rid of the quoted post or fix the mistake.

You just end up with a quote sitting in your reply box mocking you whilst you sob with impotent rage. 

4 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If you make an arse of quoting someone on the mobile version of the site it seems to be nigh on impossible to either get rid of the quoted post or fix the mistake.

You just end up with a quote sitting in your reply box mocking you whilst you sob with impotent rage. 

I struggled with this too. See if you touch the screen then hit the wee delete cross thingy on your phones keyboard a couple of times, the text box should highlight blue round the edges. Just hit the wee delete cross again and the text box should disappear.

That's how it works on iPhone any ways.

24 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I struggled with this too. See if you touch the screen then hit the wee delete cross thingy on your phones keyboard a couple of times, the text box should highlight blue round the edges. Just hit the wee delete cross again and the text box should disappear.

That's how it works on iPhone any ways.

My keyboard stops appearing after I hit delete a couple of time.  Going away and quoting someone else seems to sort it.

Edit: no it doesn't. Still there, flicking me the v's 

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My keyboard stops appearing after I hit delete a couple of time.  Going away and quoting someone else seems to sort it.

Edit: no it doesn't. Still there, flicking me the v's 

In that case - in my unprofessional opinion - yer phone's fucked. :P

Archived