Jim White

sergie's no1 fan

38 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I remember a Christmas show that was done from his house and he phoned up the moose and had a go at him live on air about his parenting. On Christmas Day ffs. An utter thundercunt of a man.

That Scotland hating embarrassment isn't far behind Quinn in the horrific stakes but he's Jewish so wouldn't give a toss if it was Christmas Day or not.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Johnny Vaughan and Colin Murray were OK and their shows at least had originality but Brazil is the worst for me.

He just rambles on about his wee trips to racecourses or talking pish about football. Needlessly having a go at that moose guy for being fat despite him being slimmer than that fat jakey.

I remember a Christmas show that was done from his house and he phoned up the moose and had a go at him live on air about his parenting. On Christmas Day ffs. An utter thundercunt of a man.

:lol:

[emoji1360]

I had the misfortune to be going through the stations yesterday and listened to Adrian Durham and that barely literate cricketer  twazzock that is his co-host. He was doing his make a controversial opinion and let the idiots phone up to argue thing.  Underneath the pish he was spouting there was a real hatred of Wales and how they had performed at the Euros and subsequently against Moldova, he came across as a very bitter man. He's a c**t. I always liked Mike Parry he could make ludicrous claims and back them to the hilt for comedy value, I remember him claiming that sprinters had got so fast that there will be a sprinter in the future that could run 100m in one second.

He's a a bit of a fanny but I dont mind him to be honest.

I think he knows his limitiations unlike a lot of thick ones on talk sport who try to be controversial before end up having arguments with with themselves.

Its a shame Colin Murray is away but fair play for sticking to his guns.

I recently discovered the European Football show podcast which I believe is aired weekly on Talk Sport 2. It's well worth a listen.

The rest of their output is shite though. Durham's show is 5 minutes of hate-filled nonsense followed by 10 minutes of adverts for cement. Not sure how people manage to listen to him on a daily basis. And the less said about Alan Brazil the better. Hard to believe he was once a footballer.

3040a33a46c424838f1c0136961448d1.jpg

Durhams show is the worst, obvious baiting but people still rise to it. Heard a bit on the way home, his opening line ...will City forever be in United's shadow. Who cares :lol:.

Brazil is a c'nt. Surprised he hasn't been papped actually.

Fair play to Colin Murray for standing by his principles, is it not a bit weird that Hamman and Danny Murphy are still there? Given that they are both ex Liverpool players? :unsure:

I only started listening to Talksport because I was fed up of the Old Firm phone ins up here.

I'll miss Bob Mills goes postal the most. Stuart Pearce's musical quiz and the film club were decent too.

22 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I had the misfortune to be going through the stations yesterday and listened to Adrian Durham and that barely literate cricketer  twazzock that is his co-host. He was doing his make a controversial opinion and let the idiots phone up to argue thing.  Underneath the pish he was spouting there was a real hatred of Wales and how they had performed at the Euros and subsequently against Moldova, he came across as a very bitter man. He's a c**t. I always liked Mike Parry he could make ludicrous claims and back them to the hilt for comedy value, I remember him claiming that sprinters had got so fast that there will be a sprinter in the future that could run 100m in one second.

The 2 Mikes, Parry & Graham, make me laugh. The rest are shite.

Durhams show is the worst, obvious baiting but people still rise to it. Heard a bit on the way home, his opening line ...will City forever be in United's shadow. Who cares :lol:.

Brazil is a c'nt. Surprised he hasn't been papped actually.

Fair play to Colin Murray for standing by his principles, is it not a bit weird that Hamman and Danny Murphy are still there? Given that they are both ex Liverpool players? :unsure:

I only started listening to Talksport because I was fed up of the Old Firm phone ins up here.

I'll miss Bob Mills goes postal the most. Stuart Pearce's musical quiz and the film club were decent too.

Alan Brazil is a fucking embarrassment. I really do despise the utter shit of a man. I honestly can't think of one redeeming quality that he has
Actually seething just thinking about the man.

I actually quite enjoyed Colin Murray, especially his guests. Bob Mills was great entertainment. The biggest surprise was Stuart Pearce. Obviously loves his music, had some good insight into football and could be funny at times as well. Came across far better than he ever did as a footballer.

The two Mike's, especially Mike Parry, can be hilarious.

Jim White is shit. His show on TalkSport is also shit. I've already stopped listening to the station while in the car during the day.

I don't mind talk sport. Have it on in the car but never apart from that. Only ever really in the car for about half an hour a day so nothing too bad.

I remember the Pearce show with Murray talking about a 'dream band' it was pretty good.

I think Jim White, based on his 1 minute promos in the morning, will be awful.

Archived