Relegation decider

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Aloysius Snuffleupagus said:

... for the time being...

Indeed. An alarmingly bad start to our league campaign, and although praise was bestowed on Saturday's cup performance, it was another 4 goals shipped at home - two successive weeks of that. So, I agree - a morale boosting victory over our Larbert bitches is required.

17 hours ago, Aloysius Snuffleupagus said:

I've got a bad feeling about this. I'm well aware of the hex we have over Stenny (and QP too, for that matter) but that can't go on for ever, and we really, really need to win on Saturday.

Gulp!

Have a look at the QoS v Stenny highlights from last week, especially the defending. It'll lift your spirits.

Bomber says that there are going to be changes made - surely he will drop McCabe and Captain Fantastic Gilhaney and possibly Stirling as well.  We have well and truely been left in the mire by the incopetence of some who run the club but will just have to get on with it.  Going to be a hard season without a doubt but we need players who are going to put a shift in.  I really do not know how you sort out a defence like ours but you must wonder about what is happening at training and the coaching on offer.  The decision to let Robertson go is coming back to haunt them now.

Saw him play in his trial game last week. Tied the full back in knots. Was easily the best player on the park. Suspect this will be a step up for him but certainly looks promising and worth the risk.

Now for a goalkeeper and centre half...

Archived