FlyerTon

Are they supplying the lightning or bluetooth headphones with the phone?

I wouldn't buy an iPhone anyway, they're just not for me. I wonder if Samsung/HTC/LG etc follow suit on the headphone jack thing. Hopefully not.

Apparently a lightning to 3.5mm adapter in the box, but the disadvantage is you can't charge your phone using that socket and listen with wired headphones at the same time, unless you get wireless headphones.

Annoying when they started to seal phones up and you couldn't say carry a spare battery, now they appear to be ditching the 3.5" headphone jack?

I've got one of the last Samsung phones were you can change the battery.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with. I'm not too fussed by the removal of the headphone jack as I got a free pair of wireless headphones when I bought my MacBook through that student deal.

Interested to see if they update the Apple Watch because it's a bit stale. I'd like to see it be more independent of the phone as it's a bit limited as things stand.

On 7 September 2016 at 07:07, FlyerTon said:

Launch event at 6pm today (7 Sep)

Reports it will not have a headphone socket.  Seriously, would you buy a phone without a physical headphone socket?

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-output-audio-from-your-iphone-7-without-a-headphone-jack/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/iphone-7-release-date-pictures-8131852

Why would you buy an iPhone? 

Are they supplying the lightning or bluetooth headphones with the phone?

I wouldn't buy an iPhone anyway, they're just not for me. I wonder if Samsung/HTC/LG etc follow suit on the headphone jack thing. Hopefully not.

Yes they are.

And I wouldn't be shocked if Android phones started to follow suit. Apple just have the bollocks to push through with it first.

I'll likely buy a new iPhone in a few months time. I'm in no rush to replace my 6s though.

Yes they are.

And I wouldn't be shocked if Android phones started to follow suit. Apple just have the bollocks to push through with it first.

I'll likely buy a new iPhone in a few months time. I'm in no rush to replace my 6s though.

Yes they are what? Supplying Bluetooth headphones? All the reports say they are charging over £100.
Apple are at it to see how far the dafties are happy to be ripped off.

On 9/15/2016 at 13:20, jimmy boo said:

Yes they are what? Supplying Bluetooth headphones? All the reports say they are charging over £100.
Apple are at it to see how far the dafties are happy to be ripped off.

The phones come with regular headphones and an adapter. Wireless headphones are an additional charge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived