Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

12 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I wish to f**k that at this moment in time Labour had a leader who was both genuinely left-of-centre and not a complete and utter c**t.  If they did May and the Tories would be completely fucked.*

All sweary words in this sentence are totally justified and heartfelt.

Alternative sweary words are available.

14 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

While I agree with you, the strength in opposing the Tories was in both devolved administrations being unified.

The Welsh have now sold the SNP down the river and strengthened May's hand.  There's very little incentive now to make any more concessions to the Scottish government, and frankly, Sturgeon looks isolated.

There's no doubt at all that the opposition parties at Holyrood.....who (apart) from the Tories were broadly supportive of Sturgeon....will now make political capital out of this. They love to paint the SNP as Westminster-hating extremists and they now have an opportunity to do that.

I f*cking hate these red Tories. Unionist c***s. 

I don't necessarily disagree with any of this.

I find it ridiculous (although unsurprising), however, that BBC Scotland sought to blame the Scottish Government for standing up for Scotland rather than getting stuck into the Welsh for their shitebaggery.

If and when Independence comes, Jackie Bird should be the first one deported.

Guest Bob Mahelp
39 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I don't necessarily disagree with any of this.

I find it ridiculous (although unsurprising), however, that BBC Scotland sought to blame the Scottish Government for standing up for Scotland rather than getting stuck into the Welsh for their shitebaggery.

If and when Independence comes, Jackie Bird should be the first one deported.

The feckin clown who made the post above yours would be my first choice.

Edited by Bob Mahelp

Brexit: Britons set to be charged €7 fee to visit EU countries under new Brussels plans

UK citizens likely to be hit by the new fee and forms following withdrawal from bloc

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-traveller-charge-single-market-border-control-visa-european-union-a8321891.html

Brexiteers are cretins.

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Brexit: Britons set to be charged €7 fee to visit EU countries under new Brussels plans

UK citizens likely to be hit by the new fee and forms following withdrawal from bloc

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-traveller-charge-single-market-border-control-visa-european-union-a8321891.html

Brexiteers are cretins.

And I thought Brexit was supposed to make us better off...

16 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

And I thought Brexit was supposed to make us better off...

It’s not an issue.  When the economy tanks after Brexit folk won’t have the money to travel to Europe.

37 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Dodds should be honest and say he is willing to accept a hard border and all that entails.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Dodds should be honest and say he is willing to accept a hard border and all that entails.

I think that people should just call them out and say:

"What do you want?  What is your solution?  How do you plan to square the circle?  Never mind that nobody else can make this work - what would you do?  The Republic of Ireland is not going to leave the EU because the DUP would like them to - and in fact that is the most poisonous suggestion imaginable - so again what do you want?  How do you plan to make this work?"