Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

9 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
16 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:
It's multi layered tbf.
I don't find it hard to believe that 50 year old big fat baldy Englishmen are obsessed by it.
I do find it hard to believe the previous two pages of this thread have been like Last Night of the Proms.
8)

Who won the bloody war!

On the odd occasion I turn on to LBC or some form of talk radio and they are discussing Brexit, I find that 99% of the callers from ''the north'' (of England) all seem like xenophobic, racist, arseholes; and whilst I shouldn't let a few fuckwits smear the reputation of millions of people, but having visited Leeds and found the people quite unfriendly e.g. they don't seem to hold doors for you ; I have concluded that the 'north' (of ENGLAND) is the shitest part of the UK and they all look like this...

DBYugIZWAAIPDfy.jpg

On the odd occasion I turn on to LBC or some form of talk radio and they are discussing Brexit, I find that 99% of the callers from ''the north'' (of England) all seem like xenophobic, racist, arseholes; and whilst I shouldn't let a few fuckwits smear the reputation of millions of people, but having visited Leeds and found the people quite unfriendly e.g. they don't seem to hold doors for you ; I have concluded that the 'north' (of ENGLAND) is the shitest part of the UK and they all look like this...

DBYugIZWAAIPDfy.jpg

Agree. All the Brit scum in Spain seem to be from the North of England except the cockney gangsters

Was in a potential customer's house today and the guy started coming away with all the pish about Brexit and immigrant workers.

I explained that many of the products relating to our industrial sector came from other EU countries; his response being that we would just have to start making these products here.  I explained that this would involve multi-million pound investments at a time when economic activity was going to be uncertain but this was falling on deaf ears.

By the time these idiots have been proven wrong it will be too late.

43 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Was in a potential customer's house today and the guy started coming away with all the pish about Brexit and immigrant workers.

I explained that many of the products relating to our industrial sector came from other EU countries; his response being that we would just have to start making these products here.  I explained that this would involve multi-million pound investments at a time when economic activity was going to be uncertain but this was falling on deaf ears.

By the time these idiots have been proven wrong it will be too late.

The little Englanders are about to discover just how little England actually is.

2 hours ago, Kejan said:

DBYugIZWAAIPDfy.jpg

I seriously wonder where these people come from.  I suspect the call handler for the radio station is told to block anyone that sounds remotely normal.

Leeds voted to Remain in Europe - as did Liverpool, Manchester, York and Newcastle.

A lot of people in England and Wales did vote to remain in the EU, but reading the papers, listening to the radio or watching the television, you would think that nobody there did.

5 hours ago, Kejan said:

DBYugIZWAAIPDfy.jpg

Looking at that its clear that its not white men stirring this up.

Varies from yellowish brown to puce. 

13 hours ago, Fullerene said:

I seriously wonder where these people come from.  I suspect the call handler for the radio station is told to block anyone that sounds remotely normal.

Leeds voted to Remain in Europe - as did Liverpool, Manchester, York and Newcastle.

A lot of people in England and Wales did vote to remain in the EU, but reading the papers, listening to the radio or watching the television, you would think that nobody there did.

Middle row, far right (aren't they all?) looks like Harvey Denton from the League of Gentlemen...

Image result for harvey denton league of gentlemen

Guest Bob Mahelp

Apparently a government minister is accusing the treasury (a government department) of producing factual reports which expose the economic chaos that Brexit will cause.

What the government seemingly prefers is for all of us to have absolutely no information at all, as obviously every single scrap of evidence out there points to this being a disaster.

We're being driven into ideological hell by right-wing extremists......f*ck the UK, f*ck the Tories, f*ck all of them.

Apparently a government minister is accusing the treasury (a government department) of producing factual reports which expose the economic chaos that Brexit will cause.
What the government seemingly prefers is for all of us to have absolutely no information at all, as obviously every single scrap of evidence out there points to this being a disaster.
We're being driven into ideological hell by right-wing extremists......f*ck the UK, f*ck the Tories, f*ck all of them.
Could you imagine what was withheld in 2014

23 hours ago, Fullerene said:

One of the things that annoys me most is that this "London-centric elite" line has gained traction in the media as a proxy for remain supporters, as if only London voted to stay in. In England and Wales, it was really a case of the major cities (minus Birmingham) against small towns and rural areas.

One of the things that annoys me most is that this "London-centric elite" line has gained traction in the media as a proxy for remain supporters, as if only London voted to stay in. In England and Wales, it was really a case of the major cities (minus Birmingham) against small towns and rural areas.

Dundee had the same proportion of Remain voters as London.