John Lambies Doos

Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

So Farage and Aaron Banks, Leave EU's biggest financial backer, have now come out in support of a second referendum hours apart of each other. Something's going on behind the scenes.

I wonder if there might be some shit to come in the US and there's been a conversation behind closed doors. The news of a cyber prosecutor being added to the special counsel investigation of Trump and his cronies is interesting. The polling and analysis group who Trump's campaign used was the same as Leave EU and there's a lot of shady shit with their leadership communicating with Assange and other foreign agents.

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

And we won't get a free train ticket because we'll (probably) not be in the EU with their lovely freebies.

And you're not 18 anymore, either...

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

And you're not 18 anymore, either...

:(

Aint that the truth.

And you can talk ya auld codger. 

I've always thought that it'd be quite interesting to have full access to exactly what Farage's investment and asset portfolio looks like. What companies he holds ordinary shares in, where any properties he owns are located, the value of any cash at hand and in the bank in dollars, euros, pounds etc.

Might explain a fair bit...

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

That's why he is so annoyed

Aye,  my lumbago's giving me gip. 

BTW, I'm not annoyed, just find it a strange thing to spend money on. There seems to be a lot of waste in the EU and that is just a miniscule part of it.

Aye,  my lumbago's giving me gip. 
BTW, I'm not annoyed, just find it a strange thing to spend money on. There seems to be a lot of waste in the EU and that is just a miniscule part of it.

Agree. There is a lot of waste but waste is everywhere I guess...

17 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

:(

Aint that the truth.

And you can talk ya auld codger. 

I have a bus pass...and I can use it in the EU

Edited by Jacksgranda

21 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I've always thought that it'd be quite interesting to have full access to exactly what Farage's investment and asset portfolio looks like. What companies he holds ordinary shares in, where any properties he owns are located, the value of any cash at hand and in the bank in dollars, euros, pounds etc.

Might explain a fair bit...

Surely there are easier and quicker ways to manipulate markets. 

That's not to say that he's not moved a lot of investments out of Britain while it is lagging behind Europe in terms of growth. It would be the sensible move. Arch Brexiteer John Redwood came in for some flak recently because he advised his clients to move money out of British stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/13/labour-accuses-john-redwood-of-talking-britain-down

We are now in the bizarre position that Nigel Farage and Arron Banks support a 2nd Brexit referendum, yet Jeremy Corbyn does not.

Corbyn:lol:

Labour:lol:

I have absolutely no doubt that a second EU referendum would be a very clear Remain victory.

Will there be one though? Absolutely not. This clusterfuck will trundle on.

This is from July 2017; https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/cards/2018/01/cards-fees-to-be-banned-from-saturday

From the article; The new rules stem from the EU Payment Services Directive, which lays out the changes EU governments must make by 13 January 2018.

No shock to hear that Theresa May is a lying piece of shit.

Brexitclusterfuck to become one expensive millstone around our necks. UK gov still haven't done any impact studies.

incompetence of a staggering magnitude by our posh-accented rulers in London.

Scotland's economy could be £12.7bn a year worse off under a so-called hard Brexit, according to analysis by the Scottish government.

The figure is contained in a paper on the impact of UK withdrawal from the European Union, to be published later.

It calculates the cost to Scotland of the UK leaving the single market with or without a trade deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42682253

Loving the fop-haired bumbling f*ckswit's comments this morning.

'No point in having a soft Brexit. The UK would become just another Norway'.

Leaving his casual racism aside, does he mean 'Norway', the country with the highest standard of living worldwide ?

The UK could only dream about becoming another Norway, but will never, ever get there.

Edited by Bob Mahelp