Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/2017/12/11/europe-free-interrail-tickets-18-year-olds/

Europe to hand out free Interrail train tickets to 18-year-olds

Plans to give 18-year-olds living in the European Union a free Interrail train ticket have been given the green light by the European Parliament with a pilot scheme is set to start in 2018.

How very evil.

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/2017/12/11/europe-free-interrail-tickets-18-year-olds/
Plans to give 18-year-olds living in the European Union a free Interrail train ticket have been given the green light by the European Parliament with a pilot scheme is set to start in 2018.

How very evil.

Great scheme. Makes me proud to be an EU citizen

Pretty much. He’s irrelevant unless another referendum happens and then his career is reignited if Leave was to lose, which I doubt they would.

Also, Vince Cable is being attacked by Lib Dem supporters for criticising noted homophobe Tim Farron as he’s a fellow Remainer.

22 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

How very evil.

Not evil but seems to be a pointless waste of money.

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

A second EU referendum would keep him off the dole for a few months I suppose

8 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Yes, imagine helping young people to gain experience and broaden their minds through travel.  Cuh.

Aye because that's what I did when I  went inter-railing.

I didn't just go round Europe getting pished and watch Scotland in Italia 90.

4 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Aye because that's what I did when I  went inter-railing.

I didn't just go round Europe getting pished and watch Scotland in Italia 90.

This is quite different.  There's definitely no chance of ever watching Scotland in the World Cup finals.

So Farage and Aaron Banks, Leave EU's biggest financial backer, have now come out in support of a second referendum hours apart of each other. Something's going on behind the scenes.

I wonder if there might be some shit to come in the US and there's been a conversation behind closed doors. The news of a cyber prosecutor being added to the special counsel investigation of Trump and his cronies is interesting. The polling and analysis group who Trump's campaign used was the same as Leave EU and there's a lot of shady shit with their leadership communicating with Assange and other foreign agents.