Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

21 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

No I didn't. You were telling me that I needed therapy for some reason and I simply pointed out that when it comes to advice, I probably won't be looking to the guy drunkenly posting details of his tragic life in discussions about which nationalities he doesn't like.

Then you decided to bring up rape up victims and abortions, which was a bit weird.

Not really, if you are going to moralise about divorce you will no doubt be critical of anyone who has not led a perfect,  linear  trouble free lifestyle, so morally superior are you.

The drunk comment is also tedious and utter drivel a you'll have no way of verifying whether or not I've had a drink or whether I'm sat here naked.

Then you just make up shit about nationalities I don't like.. What does that even mean. Why are people on here so desperate to disparage and demean ? Says more about them tbh! 

10 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Not really, if you are going to moralise about divorce

muggy.png

Why are people on here so desperate to disparage and demean ? Says more about them tbh! 

Annoying things people write on Facebook thread for this pish.

The British Social Attitudes survey they're linking to is based on survey data from July to October

It's quite interesting so far although I've not digested all of it yet. The analysis seems to be addressing the question of why the result happened. Was it anti-immigration sentiment or a disillusionment with mainstream politicians (Spoiler alert: it wasn't the second one)

It does little to tell us how many leave voters would vote differently if asked the same question now.

On 27/06/2017 at 07:27, McSpreader said:
Not really, if you are going to moralise about divorce you will no doubt be critical of anyone who has not led a perfect,  linear  trouble free lifestyle, so morally superior are you.
The drunk comment is also tedious and utter drivel a you'll have no way of verifying whether or not I've had a drink or whether I'm sat here naked.
Then you just make up shit about nationalities I don't like.. What does that even mean. Why are people on here so desperate to disparage and demean ? Says more about them tbh! 

Well I for one am not going to moralise about divorce

I, and I'm sure many more of us, fully support and understand your ex-wife's decision

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Well I for one am not going to moralise about divorce

I and I'm sure many more of us fully support and understand your ex-wife's decision

Ha ha very funny......it was a very amicable uncoupling and we remain good friends and committed to the  happiness and well being of our daughters, thank you !

Story in yesterday's Courier confirming that there's a shortage of casual labour of between 500 and 1000 this year for Tayside's soft fruit growers.

They will be the same farmers who had 'Vote Conservative' signs up during the election.

They are the sort of Tory scum who want cheap migrant labour for a few months of the year with said labour being forcibly return to there own countries at the end of the season and receiving no additional benefits.

If we have a Hard Brexit I hope that there is no beneficial migrant labour deal and that these c***s suffer more than anyone else.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Story in yesterday's Courier confirming that there's a shortage of casual labour of between 500 and 1000 this year for Tayside's soft fruit growers.

They will be the same farmers who had 'Vote Conservative' signs up during the election.

They are the sort of Tory scum who want cheap migrant labour for a few months of the year with said labour being forcibly return to there own countries at the end of the season and receiving no additional benefits.

If we have a Hard Brexit I hope that there is no beneficial migrant labour deal and that these c***s suffer more than anyone else.

Surely they can just get workers from Zimbabwe, New Zealand or Guyana instead?

4 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

It's a large country in South Eastern Africa, but that's not important right now.

Is it indeed. I thought you maybe thought it was  Commonwealth country, (one of the post Brexit plans is to have closer links to the Commonwealth countries, I believe) like Guyana and New Zealand, but you've obviously just picked it at random to make your non existent point

those post Brexit plans in full:

1. being patted on the head by Donald Trump

2. continuing to suck up very hard to the Chinese

3. being laughed at heartily by the EU

4. end of manufacturing industry over a decade

5. end of City of London dominance

6. catastrophic revenue landslip from loss of European subsidy undermines British farming

7. comprehensive trade deal with Montserrat

er...that's it