Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Is that water filter no for a survival course.
Drink your ain pish or even someone elses but filter it first.
Back in the day it wis sweaty socks for a filter.
I'll check it out Rob but I still prefer tae drink Highland Spring frae the fridge.
It also helps (in a wee way) tae keep Scots in employment.

Commendable Willy![emoji6][emoji106] But you know the Highland Spring Group is UAE owned, even its 'Scottish' rival Campsie Fells ltd is Irish owned?

I'm going to pee myself laughing at the comments page online tomorrow for the Daily Heil - they are going to go in to meltdown when the government loses the Supreme Court ruling.

From what I've read most constitutional lawyers with the exception of the government's lawyers expects them to lose.

On 21/01/2017 at 21:23, RedRob72 said:

Just get yersel a water filter Jug Willie, fill it up and stick in the fridge, £5.99 from Argos (Aqua Optimum Compact) including filter, the replacement filters are a couple of quid for two and last for 4 weeks each. Never need to buy another bottle again plus no recycling! Sortedemoji6.png

Rob I checked out the water filter jugs in Argos (online) and they all appear tae be roughly 25cm in height.
I bide in a wee flat wi' a wee kitchen wi' a wee fridge which fits in very well but unfortunately the shelves are only 14cm apart so the water jugs widnae dae.
I'll stick tae Highland Spring, but thanks onyway :thumsup2

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'm going to pee myself laughing at the comments page online tomorrow for the Daily Heil - they are going to go in to meltdown when the government loses the Supreme Court ruling.

From what I've read most constitutional lawyers with the exception of the government's lawyers expects them to lose.

What's that got to do with water filters?

11 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.neweurope.eu/article/lloyds-london-leaving-london/

Lloyds of London are leaving London

Oh my.

I am trying to find confirmation of this from another source.  Given the enormity of the story I would imagine it would be huge news.  There are reports in December of Lloyds moving parts of its operation to europe but nothing about them "leaving London".

22 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I am trying to find confirmation of this from another source.  Given the enormity of the story I would imagine it would be huge news.  There are reports in December of Lloyds moving parts of its operation to europe but nothing about them "leaving London".

I think Mr Parp is exagerating slightly

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-lloyds-of-london-set-up-eu-subsidiary-ceo-inga-beale-location-europe-a7536581.html

Rob I checked out the water filter jugs in Argos (online) and they all appear tae be roughly 25cm in height.
I bide in a wee flat wi' a wee kitchen wi' a wee fridge which fits in very well but unfortunately the shelves are only 14cm apart so the water jugs widnae dae.
I'll stick tae Highland Spring, but thanks onyway :thumsup2

Nae bother Willie, will it no sit in the door?

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

They are moving a 1000 jobs apparently, I seen this on the BBC the day after May's speech.