Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

The ones getting on my balls now are the (largely Labourite) BritNats who decry Brexit and Brexiteers as racist bigots driven by nationalism (which they are). When offered the opportunity of Scottish independence from this, though, they claim they want nothing to do with and will happily stick with the racist, bigoted nationalism of the UK.

That's it really. The No/Remain voters really ought to be a little less smug about everything now.

That won't happen of course. 

14 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I absolutely despise this fucking filth. May is vermin and her party are a disgrace. They're fucking shite attempts at sentience, in all aspects of that word.

c***s, absolute c***s. She's rapidly closing the gap on Thatcher

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I absolutely despise this fucking filth. May is vermin and her party are a disgrace. They're fucking shite attempts at sentience, in all aspects of that word.

some of the comments on that are quite baffling

"A full, clean, proper Brexit, without any deep and meaningful in it...You know, Just Leave the EU, as it said on the ballot paper. No ifs, no buts, just Leave..Yes, that sort of Brexit... "

"We were asked a simple question, Remain or Leave... Nothing anywhere else on that ballot paper said about staying in this bit, paying some to that bit... There were no ifs, no buts, Remain or Leave... The majority chose Leave. There was nothing difficult with the ballot paper"

I mean this type of thing is above my pay grade but people surely recognise there's a lot of nuance to decisions like this? Simply going "hurr its simple we voted to leave the EU therefore as long as we do that it doesn't matter what happens in, say, Ireland over the border" isn't any use.

People are allowed to vote for brexit, conclude it's an unworkable clusterfuck or isn't how they envisioned the process going and then change their mind after they've voted.

On a somewhat referendum related note, I do hope there's as much clarity as possible on a post-Indy Scotland to avoid making the proposed separation protracted (well, to as large an extent as complex negotiations regarding states splitting can be, anyway), but then it's in Westminsters interest to manufacture as much uncertainty as possible.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Fuckin hell DA, you are on a roll!
Completely agree with you again.
What’s worse IMO(in my opinion), is that vast swathes of the electorate are in support of this type of narrow minded bullshit. The UK public really are a bunch of c***s.

Post Brexit, EU citizens will be asked three simple questions to allow them to stay in the U.K.  This can be done by an app on their mobile.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44553225

1. When did England win the World Cup?

2.  How often have we beaten the Germans at World Wars?

3.  What is the meaning of life?

Post Brexit, EU citizens will be asked three simple questions to allow them to stay in the U.K.  This can be done by an app on their mobile.

£65 for the pleasure ????

Easy.

1- 1966
2.- Twice
3. Blue Passports

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

This is a good post.

9 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Britain.
There's no jobs but at least we have a big Ferris wheel.

DgPtqnPXcAYWTei.jpg:large

Quite incredible juxtaposition there.

In other news, the EU have allegedly mentioned that people visiting Europe from the UK will need to pay £X in the future for a Visa. Hardly surprising, we're out of the EU and therefore can't take advantage of free movement. Of course this this has been totally lost on Daily Mail readers as the comments section on the article shows.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5870055/Brussels-force-Britons-buy-visas-travel-EU.html#comments