Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I'd like to be pointed in the direction of an ECJ decision that anybody fundamentally disagrees with.

ETA: Does she think that that she has had to take holidays to the EU because we are in it? And we won't be able to post Brexit? It's a strange combination of words she has used at the end, there.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

34 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'd like to be pointed in the direction of an ECJ decision that anybody fundamentally disagrees with.

ETA: Does she think that that she has had to take holidays to the EU because we are in it? And we won't be able to post Brexit? It's a strange combination of words she has used at the end, there.

Also, "a brand new era in British aviation" so not one British plane is going to fly into EU airspace at any point of any given flight? 

If I was her fella, I'd be taking her phone off her and giving her a swift boot in the pie.

10 hours ago, zidane's child said:

I've had a flick through the Facebook of this moron and she quite clearly doesn't understand Brexit at all. On one of her posts she boots off about Ryanair's check in policy and she finishes with "I hope they f**k off back to where they belong after Brexit"

The thick munter has what appears to be a photo of Corfu Beer taken presumably on a greek holiday as her banner pic :lol:

There is a Sky News poll showing people don’t believe May’s ‘NHS Brexit Dividend’ nonsense.

Only 7% said it was very honest.

Whilst it is hilarious it is also incredible that she has advisors who thought this would have credibility.

Edited by Granny Danger

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

There is a Sky News poll showing people don’t believe May’s ‘NHS Brexit Dividend’ nonsense.

Whilst it is hilarious it is also incredible that she has advisors who thought this would have credibility.

Well let me be very clear. People said we wouldn’t get a deal back in December, and we got one. People said we wouldn’t get a deal in March, and we got one. Let me very clear.

B85C0EA1-925A-498B-8034-F30F87152714.gif

The woman is constantly being badly advised and it's great to see;

- Calling the GE in 2017 - the two advisors Nick Timothy and Fiona Hill were later sacked and blamed for the final result.

- Not taking part in the Live Debates

- The dementia tax u-turn  ("nothing has changed" rant)

- Brexit Dividend/NHS funding

Edited by zidane's child

31 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

The woman is constantly being badly advised and it's great to see;

- Calling the GE in 2017 - the two advisors Nick Timothy and Fiona Hill were later sacked and blamed for the final result.

- Not taking part in the Live Debates

- The dementia tax u-turn  ("nothing has changed" rant)

- Brexit Dividend/NHS funding

Her actions, or rather lack of actions, following the Grenfell disaster made her look like a heartless bitch.  Again you have to assume she was told by advisors to keep her distance.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Her actions, or rather lack of actions, following the Grenfell disaster made her look like a heartless bitch.  Again you have to assume she was told by advisors to keep her distance.

Aye - typical Tory stance and not wanting to mingle with the riff raff during a tragic event

That was an empty apology from her last week. She's quick to say that she has strong Christian values - I beg to differ

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-police-europol-michel-barnier-latest-talks-britain-database-a8405751.html

We are not going to get access to the EU policing and security databases post Brexit.  

I’d imagine information will still be swapped but I assume it will be on the same basis as with other non EU countries.

Barnier saying the UK government “needs a dose of realism”.  I’m sure that will go down well with those of a gammon inclination.

I'm sure Corbyn will see gains from this.
????

8 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

How much is the Brexit dividend

Nobody knows. The money we 'save'by not contributing to the EU could be wiped out and more by a failing economy post Brexit. 

Or it might not.

We'll find out soon enough if we do actually leave.

5 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Nobody knows. The money we 'save'by not contributing to the EU could be wiped out and more by a failing economy post Brexit. 

Or it might not.

We'll find out soon enough if we do actually leave.

It’s not just a failing economy.  A recent report suggests the regulatory arrangements could cost more than our nett contribution.