Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

What does Ruth have to say about this hike possibly making Scotland the lowest taxed area of the UK?

Probably too busy riding a tank or making things up to post on Twitter.

Anyway, as above May has confirmed taxes will need to rise:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-44516123

Good smokescreen I'll give her that.

11 minutes ago, RiG said:

Probably too busy riding a tank or making things up to post on Twitter.

Anyway, as above May has confirmed taxes will need to rise:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-44516123

Good smokescreen I'll give her that.

Some of the comments on that are brilliant.

"Why is everything blamed on Brexit? If we leave the EU and stop foreign aid, we can pay for everything!!!!"

Some of the comments on that are brilliant.
"Why is everything blamed on Brexit? If we leave the EU and stop foreign aid, we can pay for everything!!!!"

Check out this fucknugget

Some of those migrants claiming to be trained as hospital staff. Closest they got to training as a nurse was standing next to someone ill in a tent!

The British Chamber of Commerce have amended this year’s economic growth forecast downwards to the lowest level since the last financial crunch.

Typical left-wing, Remoaning snowflakes.

The British Chamber of Commerce have amended this year’s economic growth forecast downwards to the lowest level since the last financial crunch.

Everybody knows if we stop foreign aid and with the brexit dividend we will all be minted

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:
3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Everybody knows if we stop foreign aid and with the brexit dividend we will all be minted

‘Mintered’ Shirley?

Surely now even some of the Brexitears have to start waking up? Incredible May thought she could dress up tax rises as the country doing a bit more. An utter shambles of a PM.

I reckon she'll be gone by the end of the week.
(Especially if the SNP call for a vote of no confidence in her government)
No way the tories (andrew neil) are all telling anybody thats listening that the "brexit dividend " is real and its all the remoaners fault that taxes will have to go up because of........er ........blue passports or something

If nothing else you have to admire their balls. Putting up taxes to pay for stuff that was going to be spent anyway and calling it a "Brexit Dividend" is some going. I see Boris even used the term "downpayment" when he was going on about it, like willfully fucking over the public finances today is actually some sort of investment for the future. 

3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

image.png.6b8a1153142444c3e7102f0c933dbd01.png

Long haul, Cruise, Norwegian, Russian, or stay at home holidays only then, hoorah!

I've had a flick through the Facebook of this moron and she quite clearly doesn't understand Brexit at all. On one of her posts she boots off about Ryanair's check in policy and she finishes with "I hope they f**k off back to where they belong after Brexit"