Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I fully expected that response from you. Corbyn isnt a mild social democrat in the slightest, he’s an incompetent far left winger who will do nothing but hurt the country just as the Tories are doing currently.

He isn’t remotely far left lol by most indicators. That you view him as such says more about your politics or the state of British politics more than anything else. His politics out with his anti-imperialism barely matches the ideology of the ‘45 generation and even his policies on matters such as corporation tax or border security isn’t far removed from New Labour.

The advantage Labour now have is that they don't have to do anything drastic to massively challenge the current consensus.

National investment bank. Living wage. Build social housing. Popular nationalisations. Stop arming Saudi Arabia and assisting in Yemen. Stop arming Jihadis in Syria. Let the Chagos Islanders return home. Crack down on tax havens.

All small fry that would be popular with the majority of voters and have elites shiting themselves.

I can't be the only person who doesn't give a f**k if Brexit happens or not.

My life will go on it's merry old way no matter what happens.

Are you not even slightly curious about what will happen post-Brexit?