Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

8 minutes ago, virginton said:

Why should Brexit have any effect on the Labour vote when their mumbleclown leader is all for it?

Apologies I wasn't overly clear. I'm not just talking about Brexit but also agreeing with the comment about the incompetent politicians presiding over it and in a general sense as well. The Tories lurch from one crisis to the next in pretty much any shape or form (not just over Brexit) yet Corbyn and his gormless Labour mob keep missing open goal after open goal to take advantage.

Apologies I wasn't overly clear. I'm not just talking about Brexit but also agreeing with the comment about the incompetent politicians presiding over it and in a general sense as well. The Tories lurch from one crisis to the next in pretty much any shape or form (not just over Brexit) yet Corbyn and his gormless Labour mob keep missing open goal after open goal to take advantage.

You’re drifting off message comrade

You’re drifting off message comrade

9 minutes ago, capybara said:

12 hour debate...well thanks for sparing the time.

Spare time,  the lazy feckless feckers know a bit about that. 

Parliment in recess this year.

Christmas 21 December 2017 8 January 2018
February 8 February 2018 20 February 2018
Easter 29 March 2018 16 April 2018
May 3 May 2018 8 May 2018
Whitsun 24 May 2018

4 June 2018

Summer 24 July 2018 4 September 2018
Conference 13 September 2018 9 October 2018
November 6 November 2018 12 November 2018
Christmas 20 December 2018 7 January 2019

I've got to wonder who the 36% are. Anyone capable of tying their own shoelaces can see they're making a rip roaring c**t of it, and those in the intellectual tier below will be seething that the wee Asian guy that sells milk and papers hasn't been deported to Bongo Bongo Land for being a Polish Al Qaeda member yet. So who are these people?

15 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I've got to wonder who the 36% are. Anyone capable of tying their own shoelaces can see they're making a rip roaring c**t of it, and those in the intellectual tier below will be seething

that the wee Asian guy that sells milk and papers hasn't been deported to Bongo Bongo Land for being a Polish Al Qaeda member yet. So who are these people?

Arseholes from Yorkshire who look like this,

Related image

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I've got to wonder who the 36% are. Anyone capable of tying their own shoelaces can see they're making a rip roaring c**t of it, and those in the intellectual tier below will be seething that the wee Asian guy that sells milk and papers hasn't been deported to Bongo Bongo Land for being a Polish Al Qaeda member yet. So who are these people?

Looking at the tables, that 36% goes up to 45% for the 65+ age group.  Across all age groups the people in the Midlands who approve is averaging 47.5%!

Those who approve least geographically are Scotland (28%) and NI (23%).

32% think May will get the ‘right deal’ whereas 49% disagree, yet 41% think Britain will be better off  economically against 39% who say worse off!!!

What sort of thought process do these people go through?

43 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Looking at the tables, that 36% goes up to 45% for the 65+ age group.  Across all age groups the people in the Midlands who approve is averaging 47.5%!

Those who approve least geographically are Scotland (28%) and NI (23%).

32% think May will get the ‘right deal’ whereas 49% disagree, yet 41% think Britain will be better off  economically against 39% who say worse off!!!

What sort of thought process do these people go through?

No idea, but I hope their cutlery is made of plastic so they don't hurt themselves.