Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

It’s a perfectly reasonable position.

“Agree to an unacheivable solution to the Irish border or we will withhold that money that we both accept is due”.

It’s unfortunate that David Davis’ father had not withdrawn.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

“Agree to an unacheivable solution to the Irish border or we will withhold that money that we both accept is due”.

Would have worked better if you had written "we will withdraw that money", imho.*
* I know that's not strictly correct, as it hasn't been deposited yet.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Would have worked better if you had written "we will withdraw that money", imho.*
* I know that's not strictly correct, as it hasn't been deposited yet.

You could have just agreed.  

Why would they? The UK parliament will not vote positively on yesterdays EU offering (with or without sinn fein) so it would probably suit Sinn Fein if a hard brexit vote went through as they would be much more likely to get their border poll and a united Ireland.

31 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Why would they? The UK parliament will not vote positively on yesterdays EU offering (with or without sinn fein) so it would probably suit Sinn Fein if a hard brexit vote went through as they would be much more likely to get their border poll and a united Ireland.

Sinn Fein and DUP want a hard border so Theresa has lots of support. Lucky her.

https://twitter.com/Open_Britain

...if we are out the EU with tariffs on exporting goods in to the EU, there would have to be something to recognise that between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. And if you pull out of the EU and came out of free movement then how could you have a situation where there was a open border with a country that was in the EU and had access to free movement.

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

David Davis at Christmas:

EU: What would you like David?

DD: I'd like a brand new Ferrari.

EU: *Chuckles* Well we'd all like that, but what do you really want?

DD: A new Ferrari please.

EU: Right... We're not sure that's entirely practical. Although, if you can find a  realistic and affordable way that we can source a Ferrari then we're happy to listen.

DD: Stop putting artificial obstacles in the way of my democratic choice! I've told you what I want, now make it happen.

EU:

200.gif.5f7ac1ea657ad06bafb02e93f82f1567

Edited by Carl Cort's Hamstring

EU backing ROI to the hilt; good to see it looking after its own. UK claiming that they are being bullied by EU; yet EU have been more proactive and reasonable in their asks. Remember it was the UK who chose to leave. ROI are the big boys now.

Watching the parliamentary Chanel yesterday, one Tory mp explains that as we don't want a hard border between NI and the Republic then we should not have one,and it would be up to the EU/Ireland to enforce one,if they wanted one. I would like to know which planet some of these clowns inhabit.

26 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Watching the parliamentary Chanel yesterday, one Tory mp explains that as we don't want a hard border between NI and the Republic then we should not have one,and it would be up to the EU/Ireland to enforce one,if they wanted one. I would like to know which planet some of these clowns inhabit.

This is all planting the seeds for us to blame the EU when all the inevitable, predicted, 'Project Fear' shite actually happens. They've been at it for months.  

1 hour ago, jakedee said:

The EU should say "fine" and organise free ferries from Calais to Rosslare and coaches to Larne.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, jakedee said:

We voted to take back control of all our borders, apart from the only actual land that we have the EU.

8 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Apparently substance of May's speech tomorrow has been leaked. All waffle, no substance; just rhetoric with no options. Britain emoji23.png

The eu is producing documents plans etc,may is making another waffling speech about how she wants brexit to go.How many times is that??Britain :lol: