Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

Obviously not obvious enough for some.

If you're referring to me there is a host of Uni of Life/School of Hard Knocks thick on Facebook claiming much the same as you.

I stand by what I said.

If you're referring to me there is a host of Uni of Life/School of Hard Knocks thick on Facebook claiming much the same as you.
I stand by what I said.

What ? They have mates waiting on the possibility of post BREXIT jobs as well ? Maybe it will balance job losses out right enough then. Look WILLEA you were "whooshed" just put the shovel down,stop digging,accept it and move on. [emoji6] [emoji6]

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Bit on the news tonight (can’t remember which channel) saying that of all the agricultural seasonal workers in the U.K., only 1% are British.  Yes folks ONE PERCENT.

Farmers should be shitting themselves.

f**k the farmers, what about Waitrose shoppers? Sourced from a local farm my arse. And spent 48 hours queuing in Calais.

Bit on the news tonight (can’t remember which channel) saying that of all the agricultural seasonal workers in the U.K., only 1% are British.  Yes folks ONE PERCENT.

f**k them.
The smelly c***s are rabid Brexiteers.

I hope it ruins the lot of them and they regret voting for it every single day until they die.

What ? They have mates waiting on the possibility of post BREXIT jobs as well ? Maybe it will balance job losses out right enough then. Look WILLEA you were "whooshed" just put the shovel down,stop digging,accept it and move on. [emoji6] [emoji6]

How do we know WILLEA is serious? This might be wooshception

6 hours ago, Cerberus said:

f**k them.
The smelly c***s are rabid Brexiteers.

I hope it ruins the lot of them and they regret voting for it every single day until they die.

Can’t disagree with that.  A reasonable and well argued post.

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Farmers :lol:

They will no doubt be demanding the Scottish Government cover their subsidies to mitigate their extra costs. I hope they're told to f**k off in no uncertain terms. Things will be fun in Angus. Most of these daft c***s had Kirstene Hair billboards up in every prominent roadside field at the last GE. I suspect she'll suddenly become quite difficult to contact. 

Farmers [emoji38]
They will no doubt be demanding the Scottish Government cover their subsidies to mitigate their extra costs. I hope they're told to f**k off in no uncertain terms. Things will be fun in Angus. Most of these daft c***s had Kirstene Hair billboards up in every prominent roadside field at the last GE. I suspect she'll suddenly become quite difficult to contact. 

On my forays back into darkest Angus i do find pretty strong evidence of Kirstene not being the sharpest tool in the box. Potentially a one term politician i suspect. My mate saw her in Tesco Forfar though and thought she was a "looker" but to my eyes she always looks a bit orange and older than her years. Initially I thought she was Polish because of her skin tone.

On my forays back into darkest Angus i do find pretty strong evidence of Kirstene not being the sharpest tool in the box. Potentially a one term politician i suspect. My mate saw her in Tesco Forfar though and thought she was a "looker" but to my eyes she always looks a bit orange and older than her years. Initially I thought she was Polish because of her skin tone.
When I first saw her posters, I thought she was in her 40s.

She's 29 or something [emoji38]

But yeah, she's hopeless

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

Farmers :lol:

She genuinely must be the thickest person I have stumbled across in recent months. I saw she was still banging the bad broadband drum the other day continuing to blame the SNP for, erm, a reserved matter.

Edited by RiG

48 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

When I first saw her posters, I thought she was in her 40s.

She's 29 or something emoji38.png

But yeah, she's hopeless

Quite surprised she's still in her 20's and I too thought she was a lot older. :babe2

She didn't vote in the EU referendum, which was a bit bizarre to say the least  

She even admitted it [emoji38]

Fuckwit of the highest order

That fact was played in the media as if she was an MP at the time which she wasn't,but itwas an odd and poorly judged confession to make. Angus tories a breed apart ! My MP in the late 60s early 70s was Jock Bruce Gardyne a well heeled Angus tory. To be fair we plebs were allowed to run amok in the grounds of his ancestral home on our annual Sunday school picnic so kudos for that concession Jock. Lifetime ago and a different world.

DWhGgSBXkAAwKPE.jpg
Brexit quickly becoming a Mad -Max style shitshow.

Stephen Kerr far left in pic MP for Stirling was a couple of years above me at primary school in Forfar. I still think of him as "Kerr Plunk" his excellent nickname. Can't think if he was a Jehovah Witness then but it wasn't obvious.