Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Everything's going to be fine apparently.
https://www.economistsforfreetrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/From-Project-Fear-to-Project-Prosperity-An-Introduction-15-Aug-17-2.pdf
We're £65bn better off after Brexit. The NHS will be getting their £350m a day.

Good. I knew it would all work out in the end. Glad I did my bit and the NHS is saved.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cornwall-council-appeal-government-crops-rotting-migrant-labour-a8049391.html

Cornwall appeals to government as crops ‘rot in fields’ due to shortage in migrant labour after Brexit

You couldn't make it up.

It's an apt time for the turkeys to show their faces.

Everything's going to be fine apparently.
https://www.economistsforfreetrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/From-Project-Fear-to-Project-Prosperity-An-Introduction-15-Aug-17-2.pdf
We're £65bn better off after Brexit. The NHS will be getting their £350m a day.

Well done the leave voters..

Not so fast.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2017/11/12/british-lawmaker-advises-investors-to-take-their-money-out-of-the-uk/#61eeef5b4c1e

In an op-ed in the Financial Times, the Chief Global Strategist for Charles Stanley, John Redwood, advises investors to remove their money from the United Kingdom. “Time to look further afield as the UK economy hits the brakes”, says his headline.

I just don't know what to believe now. 

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Interesting...."Parliament to get a vote on Brexit deal"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41975277

If it gets that far it would be a "crap deAl or no deal" scenario.  I'm more convinced than ever we won't reach that stage.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Brexit not going ahead will not be as a result of a conscious decision by a Tory government.

Correct.  They'll lose their majority before then. Corbyn will be shiting himself. 

Billionaire James Dyson thinks a Hard Brexit will be good because it will get round Britain’s “very difficult” employment laws.
He told the BBC’s Andrew Marr: “This is controversial, but since I don’t know what orders I’m going to get next month or next year, and the manufacturing industry is very volatile, not being able to flex your workforce is another reason why you wouldn’t start or expand a manufacturing business.”

So he is particularly looking forward to the moment when Brits have no workers rights, the country is a mass labour pool, and companies have the flexibility to take from and and drop off workers are they see fit.
That sounds fun for people with mortgages.

What part of Brexit are you most excited about?

So he is particularly looking forward to the moment when Brits have no workers rights, the country is a mass labour pool, and companies have the flexibility to take from and and drop off workers are they see fit.

It sounds a lot nicer when they call it 'red tape'

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Billionaire James Dyson thinks a Hard Brexit will be good because it will get round Britain’s “very difficult” employment laws.
He told the BBC’s Andrew Marr: “This is controversial, but since I don’t know what orders I’m going to get next month or next year, and the manufacturing industry is very volatile, not being able to flex your workforce is another reason why you wouldn’t start or expand a manufacturing business.”

That sounds fun for people with mortgages.

What part of Brexit are you most excited about?

He got a very easy ride. Became a billionaire with us in the EU now acting hard done by as he can't just act like it's the early 1800s. 

This of course is the same James Dyson who moved the production of his vacuum cleaners to Malaysia from the UK with the loss of 800 jobs. A real man of the British people :lol:

We’re heading for a Customs melt down as HMRC fail to plan for Brexit

Personally< I doubt HMRC can begin to plan until they know what's happening and even then they haven't got the personnel capable of planning for such a great shift in policy.  Finally, IT planning and implementation takes many years and can't possibly be completed before the deadline.