Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

20 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Tony ConnellyVerified account @tconnellyRTE 1h1 hour ago

BREAKING: European Commission says "frictionless trade not possible outside the single market and customs union"

That's us fucked then.

F*ck these Johnny Foreigners.  If it wasn't for us they'd all be speaking German.  We should just invade them then tell them how it's going to be.  Rule Brittania.

Tony Connelly‏Verified account @tconnellyRTE 1h1 hour ago
BREAKING: European Commission says "frictionless trade not possible outside the single market and customs union"   That's us fucked then.

No way the EU are going to give any concessions. If so, everyone would fukin leave. The majority of the voters made an idiotic decision last June and the UK needs to respect this and go. Leave means leave unfortunately

51 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

No way the EU are going to give any concessions. If so, everyone would fukin leave. The majority of the voters made an idiotic decision last June and the UK needs to respect this and go. Leave means leave unfortunately

Or we can realise what a monumental cock up this is going to be and vote again.

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Tony ConnellyVerified account @tconnellyRTE 1h1 hour ago

BREAKING: European Commission says "frictionless trade not possible outside the single market and customs union"

That's us fucked then.

All Davis et al are doing now is making wildly unrealistic claims so when agreement doesn't happen they can blame Johnny Foreigner for not bending over and taking one. The plebs will lap it up and vote for them in their droves at the next election, good deal or not.

Plus ca change.

55 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

All Davis et al are doing now is making wildly unrealistic claims so when agreement doesn't happen they can blame Johnny Foreigner for not bending over and taking one. The plebs will lap it up and vote for them in their droves at the next election, good deal or not.

Plus ca change.

I am not so sure.  It depends how much the impact has been felt before then.  There are some folk who still think that it's all scare tactics and that everything is going to be fine.  I reckon they are in for a shock.

It's all leading up to a storm out of the talks because of those bloody foreigners by about November I think. There'll be a bit of last ditch olive branching shit but, no deal, no new GE or anything like that just 5 years of the fucking tories turning the UK into a (bigger) tax haven.

This "position paper" was rejected out of hand before it was even published. Nobody, not even these chunts can be this incompetent, unless they are doing it on purpose. 

It's all leading up to a storm out of the talks because of those bloody foreigners by about November I think. There'll be a bit of last ditch olive branching shit but, no deal, no new GE or anything like that just 5 years of the fucking tories turning the UK into a (bigger) tax haven.
This "position paper" was rejected out of hand before it was even published. Nobody, not even these chunts can be this incompetent, unless they are doing it on purpose. 

I agree with this, the one thing the Tories are good at is making everything look like someone else's fault.

I could see the Tories storming out, saying fuckit, we need another referendum, it's falling off a cliff or staying in. Most of them were remainers anyway. A wee bribe from Brussels on Freedom of Movement restrictions would swing it. The seethe would be immense.

I could see the Tories storming out, saying fuckit, we need another referendum, it's falling off a cliff or staying in. Most of them were remainers anyway. A wee bribe from Brussels on Freedom of Movement restrictions would swing it. The seethe would be immense.

The cynic in me would fear somekind of BritNationalist 'event' would precede any storm out. Some 'all in this together, Dunkirk spirit, them and us' rallying cry/totem sorta thing. Either staged or exploited.

Latest proposal is visa free entry for EU nationals after Brexit but not to work. Yeah that's going to work. Well Mr schiezkenska I hope your not coming here to work. Oh no Mr Passport control man I'm definitely here on holiday !!!

Common argument/discussion with US immigration at American airports

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40972776

Pretty sure this c*nt Minford had form.  An extreme free marketeer who would see children starving in the street and argue that it was a justifiable and necessary adjunct to securing a genuinely efficient free market.