Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Prominent Leave campaigner, Bernard Jenkin MP, on the radio this morning saying he doesn't like the idea of multi-national financial institutions influencing public policy!!!

Fortunately I was stopped at traffic lights at the time thereby removing the possibility of veering off the road.

10 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

The start of the exodus, but no doubt McShitSpreader will see it as something special and no more EU bureaucrats.

IMG_0875.thumb.JPG.a60b84332eb4056f1fda85e859a47850.JPGIt seems that the the Daily Mail could be offski.

If we can let our anger at the rampant hypocrisy fade, I'm sure we can mostly agree that this would be a small diamond in an ocean of shit.

9 hours ago, zidane's child said:

Of course you are

I have friends in Dublin and know exactly how well received this will be in Dublin.

I would rather the jobs went there than to the Vultures in Paris or the Wolves in Frankfurt.

So yes, I am pleased, and let's face it, the pre-eminence of financial service/banking jobs in London has not helped the equity of wealth creation/distribution  in this country.

Again there's an argument to be made about the primacy of the City of London and the Remain campaign made a definite fatal mistake in focusing so heavily on what brexit would mean for the financial services in London but at the same time, is the solution to this really the ruthless Tory drive to turn this island into a tax haven?