Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

My mum's Irish as well and it has absolutely nothing to do with my rabid anti-Britishness.

It might do...... You should get some therapy  it will help you  work out why you are so f*cked up !....

7 hours ago, NotThePars said:

:lol:

A fifth column for the EU? The Lib Dems?

Pretty much, yes ! And the SNP.........as has been said, Sturgeon made it clear  she wants a place at the EU negotiating table but the EU have said they have all the negotiators they need, but thanks for the offer!

David Davis on Andrew Marr just now?
Jesus H ! What an ill informed blustering fool he is.

If he carries on like that in those negotiations we are even more fucked than we first thought.

1 minute ago, mjw said:

If he carries on like that in those negotiations we are even more fucked than we first thought.

5 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

I just think he's going through the motions of talking to the media and not taking them too seriously. You only have to see some of the amateurish hectoring of politicians by Maitliss and Kuensberg to realise you won't get an objective hearing from them so why bother engaging with them too deeply?

27 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I just think he's going through the motions of talking to the media and not taking them too seriously. You only have to see some of the amateurish hectoring of politicians by Maitliss and Kuensberg to realise you won't get an objective hearing from them so why bother engaging with them too deeply?

What a lot of utter shite from you again McServile.

Davis, typically for the current crop of Tories, is an amateur and hopelessly out of his depth. If ever someone was "winging it" it's that c**t. 

1 hour ago, Big Rider said:

What a lot of utter shite from you again McServile.

Davis, typically for the current crop of Tories, is an amateur and hopelessly out of his depth. If ever someone was "winging it" it's that c**t. 

Now we have the UK as the too poor, too small, too stupid entity?

3 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

Imagine needing brain surgery and the surgeon saying "Well I'm not 100% certain that I know how to carry out this operation but I think it might go OK".

Actually, that might explain a few of the Unionist posters on here.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Imagine needing brain surgery and the surgeon saying "Well I'm not 100% certain that I know how to carry out this operation but I think it might go OK".

Actually, that might explain a few of the Unionist most of the posters on here.