Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

24 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I always knew that as a nation we were quite a way to the right of my personal beliefs, but it is depressing to see just how many callous a*seholes there are out there:

Sky had a similar poll which somehow found Theresa May to be more popular in Scotland than Nicola Sturgeon.

File under "lies" and be sure to rubbish it as much as you can.

Its sky they have gone "full" fox news

Since Fox paid Bill O'Reilly off last week his best/worst bits have been popping up on my YouTube.
I'm surprised he didn't keel over live on TV the way he carried on at times. An old raging racist paid millions to shout at people on TV.

30 minutes ago, pawpar said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39708689

Confectionery giant Nestle plans to cut almost 300 jobs, mainly in York and Newcastle, and move production of the Blue Riband chocolate biscuit to one of its factories in Poland.

Ha fucking ha.

Serves the racist khunts right for voting for brexit.

Many more such announcements tae come I'm sure.

Newcastle voted remain. York can gtf.

10 hours ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I always knew that as a nation we were quite a way to the right of my personal beliefs, but it is depressing to see just how many callous a*seholes there are out there:

As much as this disgusts me it doesn't surprise me.

Looking at it from an electoral as opposed to a political position, I'm astounded that Labour thought this would be the huge vote winner they were after.

On 20/04/2017 at 12:04, topcat(The most tip top) said:

My earliest memory of TV football was watching him and Brian Robson lead out the teams for Scotland vs England and my dad saying that the rest of Europe laughs at us for making thugs like them captain.

Phantom memory.......that never actually happened!

6 hours ago, pawpar said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39708689

Confectionery giant Nestle plans to cut almost 300 jobs, mainly in York and Newcastle, and move production of the Blue Riband chocolate biscuit to one of its factories in Poland.

Ha fucking ha.

Serves the racist khunts right for voting for brexit.

This has been going on for years in different industries. The Eu have been encouraging British manufacturing firms to set up in the Eastern Eu states with massive grants and incentives, basiclly making it cost beneficial to send British jobs abroad.

I'm sure the British workers who have families to feed and lives to lead and hopes and dream will be comforted by your solidarity against the EU's promotion of globalisation.

Bigger profits for big business....no rights or guarantees for British workers.....HOLD ON...The EU protects workers' rights!

The reason these 'khunts' voted Brexit is because they have seen this coming for years, nthing to do with racism you thick arse.

But, hey, don't let the truth get in the way of your ignorance!

44 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

This has been going on for years in different industries. The Eu have been encouraging British manufacturing firms to set up in the Eastern Eu states with massive grants and incentives, basiclly making it cost beneficial to send British jobs abroad.

I'm sure the British workers who have families to feed and lives to lead and hopes and dream will be comforted by your solidarity against the EU's promotion of globalisation.

Bigger profits for big business....no rights or guarantees for British workers.....HOLD ON...The EU protects workers' rights!

The reason these 'khunts' voted Brexit is because they have seen this coming for years, nthing to do with racism you thick arse.

But, hey, don't let the truth get in the way of your ignorance!

Utter fantasy stuff from the resident Loony Yoon.

If you'd taken time to check before typing through the tears you'd have found out that Nestle are a Swiss company you silly sausage. 

Since Fox paid Bill O'Reilly off last week his best/worst bits have been popping up on my YouTube.
I'm surprised he didn't keel over live on TV the way he carried on at times. An old raging racist paid millions to shout at people on TV.

I remember 1 episode where he tore into the son of a 911 victim because the son said his dad wouldn't approve of the U.S. in Iraq or Afghanistan. Horrible man.

6 hours ago, happysouth said:

I remember 1 episode where he tore into the son of a 911 victim because the son said his dad wouldn't approve of the U.S. in Iraq or Afghanistan. Horrible man.

That was brutal. Telling him how to feel about his own da's death. :lol:

On 25/04/2017 at 20:27, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

44% of them tie agreeing to such a deal with reciprocity for UK nationals in EU countries.

Some 55% oppose such a deal; 44% say that they should only get it if UK citizens in other EU countries get the same guarantee, as the Conservatives have argued; while 11% do not think EU citizens should be given such a guarantee even then.

Its not the most altruistic of positions but it is hardly "rivers of blood" type stuff.