Alloa vrs Livingston

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough tough game, would take a point but really no reason we can't go and win the game. 

Same team as against the colts of Celtic, plenty options to call upon from the bench if things aren't working. 

Alloa's has to end sometime, why can't we be the ones to do it ?

Should be a good game though. 

A real test for us, especially with Buchs scoring a hat trick last week. Obviously we want to keep the winning run going and we will be confident but looking at the big picture a draw does us no real harm.

There's maybe a wee temptation there to keep Goodwin in defence but expect Marr to be fit and ready.

Parry

Taggart Marr Graham Waters 

Kirkpatrick Goodwin Robbo Flanny 

Crawley 

Spence 

Score draw for me 1-1 2-2 

Think its more like cawley swapped with kirkpatrick from what i can see, think its more of a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Parry
Taggart, Marr, Graham, Waters
Goodwin, Robertson
Flannigan, Cawley, Kirkpatrick
Spence

Very hard game for us, will definitely be ok with a point. Also see Holmes is on his 199th performance - fantastic servant. Hopefully can make his 200th appearance on Saturday in another crucial win!

42 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32088242

this, but just a repeat. The fact we actually kept a clean sheet against you lot with Cole in the team says a lot about how far you've came.

I miss Talbot playing for us, especially when we played Dumbarton.

Anyone heard how Longridge is doing after going off injured against Celtic colts, can see Neill being started at LB if Longridge is out and that isn't good.

Archived