Lowland League Reports

DuklaWandy

I've started up a new blog page and twitter account for reports of games I go to, which is likely to include quite a few Lowland League games.  If interested, you can find them at:

Twitter - @blowyfootball

Blog - www.gameofthrowinssite.wordpress.com

Most recent up is the astonishing Civil Service Strollers v East Stirlingshire game - https://gameofthrowinssite.wordpress.com/2016/09/05/civil-service-strollers-v-east-stirlingshire/

Already includes pre-season games including Selkirk, Spartans, Whitehill Welfare, Strollers and Preston and league game Whitehill v East Kilbride.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll do Sammy's, mid-season report.

Unexplained absences 0/22

Authorised absences 1/22.

Detentions 0/22.

Late homework 0/22. Sammy does extensive homework.

Wins 15/22

Draws 2/22

Losses 5/22

Sammy is a good worker & always clean & tidy, strong motivational skills & a wicked sense of humour. His reading of the game is second to none & will adapt his selections to meet all scenarios, his use of the English language has been questioned but not actually noted (on occasion). 

In the 1/2 term stats test, Sammy is 2nd in his class, so could do better but all bar 1 of the other boys & girls in his class would happily swap places with him.

In the head to head with current top boy, Martin. I'm pleased to report Sammy won the 1st test, the only boy to manage this this term. 

Sammy is a very popular boy with his peer group but like Baywatch he does have his knockers running round the playground, mostly the naughty boys who like to cause trouble but Sammy keeps away & can hold his head up high. 

There are tough times ahead but Sammy always looks forward to a challenge & will do his best at all times. 

Areas to improve? He has a strange allegiance to follow a red team from down south somewhere, probably feels sorry for them, they are not very good. 

Goals for the second 1/2 of this term, yes to get as many as possible & the football gods to look down upon him more favourably.

Keep up the good work, Sammy.

Grimbo 

3 hours ago, sureiknow said:

Are we maybe starting to see the return of the traditional Big 2?

Spartans and Whitehill ? 

Both been going through a slack period last couple of seasons . 

Lowland League, diff'rent gravy mate.

Good rivalry like.

Grimbo

7 hours ago, sureiknow said:

Are we maybe starting to see the return of the traditional Big 2?

Spartans and Whitehill ? 

Both been going through a slack period last couple of seasons . 

Whitehill and Gala in my day. Never even heard o Spartans till Grimbo moved up and started putting all his pocket money into them :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived