Renfrew v Kilsyth

kilsyth ranger

Hope there is a decent crowd,going to try and make it over myself,good to see clubs trying something different.I was excited when Gartcairn had suggested playing Friday nights,unfortunately that fell through.Took in Kilsyths match with Shettleston,I think they will not be far away at the end of the season.

Hope u make it over pricey was that u who was with Alan Moffat at the game ?

Aye.While I try and pick a different Junior game every week,(lowland league this week though),I can see me being a semi regular at Kilsyth this season.

Aye KR,I know David well,mates with Gary(subbed 55 minutes)Kelly and Spade as well.With the Shire/Colts game,I know both managers and a few of the players on both sides.Not keen on the lowland league itself,but then again I'm not a fan of a pyramid in Scottish footballl.Hopefully try and make it up tomorrow night

First visit to New western park, been past it a few times though and it looks much more impressive from inside than seeing it from the main road. Good facilities and floodlights are first class. Pretty decent crowd along for the game as well.

We got the three points but Renfrew must feel they really deserved to take something from the game. The killer was getting our second goal within about forty seconds of the restart after Renfrew equalised, although we were hanging on during the six minutes  that the ref added on, where did he get that from?

Archived