COD4 Remaster

SweeperDee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

5GB patch required on opening day, plus an additional 57GB for MW.

Remember when you used to buy a game and it just worked out of the box?

This is why I will never buy a game on release date again.

Also, does no one here keep old games and consoles? Surely it'd be preferable to hold on to your Xbox 360 and original copy of COD4: MW and have a nostalgic playthrough whenever you like at no extra cost rather than getting rid of it, then having to pay £70 (seventy fucking pounds) to play a game you already owned again.

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

Also, does no one here keep old games and consoles? Surely it'd be preferable to hold on to your Xbox 360 and original copy of COD4: MW and have a nostalgic playthrough whenever you like at no extra cost rather than getting rid of it, then having to pay £70 (seventy fucking pounds) to play a game you already owned again.

You're asking a man who last week took delivery of Return to Arkham!

18 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

On that note, for those that have it, is it a "good" remaster?  In that they've actually put some effort into it?  Or have they just spruced up a few textures then went down the pub?

On that note, for those that have it, is it a "good" remaster?  In that they've actually put some effort into it?  Or have they just spruced up a few textures then went down the pub?

It's a complete remaster.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

5GB patch required on opening day, plus an additional 57GB for MW.

Remember when you used to buy a game and it just worked out of the box?

When games came in plastic cases and had to be blown on in the right pattern to make them work, yes.

I know where people are coming from but its only £70. If you cant afford it, dont fucking buy it

ETA - its £65 in tesco for anyone wanting to buy it slightly cheaper. I will get mine over the weekend at some point

Played it for about 3 hours solid until 5am. This could be an issue. Level 24 so far. Everything is the same; with just the movement while running being a bit different. They nailed it. Things are a bit hectic with a lot of new players being on it, but it'll cool down with playing routines coming into effect.

Archived