COD4 Remaster

SweeperDee

25 minutes ago, Tamdunk said:

did someone not start a topic on here about exploiting cod to get levelled up and got roundly slated for it?

They did.  Hibernia wasn't it?  Same guy that got roundly ridiculed in the First Dates thread that's in gold.  The CoD boosting thread should be in there too, was brilliant

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When I get this and get accustomed with the nuances again, I'll probably be writing a wee guide for those who came to the party late with some nice spots, spawn systems (assuming they are unchanged), and class set-ups. 

Anything in particular that people would be interested in finding out?

You seem to take Cod awful serious.

• 4 weeks later...
What version did you all get to get beta access to campaign? I can only get multiplayer

I don't think mines is beta? I pre ordered this and you were given access to the campaign for a month before release. Would rather have the multiplayer tbh but the campaign has brought back good memories.

23 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

What version did you all get to get beta access to campaign? I can only get multiplayer

It's the full single player campaign 30 days early if you pre ordered for ps4.

I'm waiting to get it digitally for Xbox so I can do the game share and split the cost with a mate because I'm itching for MW remaster but the new game is absolute bollocks so there's no way I'd pay full whack.

Can't believe this is me just finding out about this. Will you be able to play online on the remaster? I have no interest in the CoD series these days as they've ripped the arse clean out but I have fond memories of getting home from school and playing 4 online.

3 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

That isn't real, is it??

Not sure that exact thing is meant to happen whilst in the air but on the ground you can make your robot run like a fucking dog... which is what this guy is doing but in mid air.

I played 2 games of the beta and that was enough. It's ridiculous.

Archived