COD4 Remaster

SweeperDee

Couple of times, just restart the game and that normally fixes it. 
Absolutely loving it so far. Hopefully in the future they bring out the other three(?) maps; Chinatown, the one with the tellies and the other one I can't mind the name of. 

Cheers took the plunge and DL the remastered edition as well now.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Couple of times, just restart the game and that normally fixes it. 
Absolutely loving it so far. Hopefully in the future they bring out the other three(?) maps; Chinatown, the one with the tellies and the other one I can't mind the name of. 

Creek? I loved that map. Good for sniping. Chinatown was a remake of a Call of Duty2 map I really enjoyed as well I think. Would be sick to have them added.

I've seen myself go about 18-1 then finish the game 20-21. It is complete carnage. Use the grenade launcher.

Eh, or don't. If you can get a party in then control one side of the map and you'll be able to spawn trap them.

f**k up ya VL.

[emoji23] VL.

Think the gaming forum is the least appropriate place to use that as an insult.

Maybe I can take you under my wing and show you the ropes on remastered? [emoji8]

15 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

emoji23.png VL.

Think the gaming forum is the least appropriate place to use that as an insult.

Maybe I can take you under my wing and show you the ropes on remastered? emoji8.png

I don't think there is much you can come back with to being called a VL quality stuff lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just played my first games there.  Great nostalgia.  First game went 8-4 (joined half way) but next two games I was destroyed.  Nothing worse starting off with all the shit guns while everybody else has snipers! Shipment with the standard MP5 didn't go well.

Played a Gun Game as well and was doing great until I came across the G9 (I think). Went from first to about 6th including 2 demotions.  Was absolutely raging :lol:

Once I get some decent guns then I can see my social life disappearing. 

^^ 
has juggernaut and martyrdom on his class

[emoji23] Genuinely have never used Martydom in my COD4 career.

Much more of a Dead Silence/Extreme Conditioning type of guy.

Juggernaut is acceptable on Sub Machine Gun glasses though.

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

emoji23.png Genuinely have never used Martydom in my COD4 career.

Much more of a Dead Silence/Extreme Conditioning type of guy.

Juggernaut is acceptable on Sub Machine Gun glasses though.

Frag x3, stopping power and dead silence for S&D. A class with jammer instead of SP.

Started to get into this more now I actually have some semi decent guns.  Played a fair bit of the Oldschool game mode at the weekend. Basically everybody starts with the same gun and there are random guns around the map. Really enjoyed this as it was a much more level playing field.

After a shocking start I think my KD is finally up towards 1.  Normally a comfortable 2.5 so got someway to go yet!

Archived