COD4 Remaster

SweeperDee

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 22:22, King Dom's Moustache said:

Absolutely fed up of how shite I am at this when I used to be a fucking champ years ago.

This.  Played about half an hour yesterday and seemed to be stuck in a lobby with one organised team of 6.  There was 3 times in a row where I died, respawned and was killed within 5 seconds as there was somebody looking towards the spawn point.  Think the 3rd killcam hadn't finished before my Xbox was off :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, #Gary said:

£5 quid would be more reasonable given its more a slow tortuous murder of a classic than a remaster.

I think you've mentioned this earlier, but what made it so bad?  I think you mentioned stuff about multiplayer, but have they fucked the single player too?  I'm quite interested in getting it, but have absolutely no interest in spending time in the multiplayer getting my arse handed to me by worryingly racist teens.  

I think you've mentioned this earlier, but what made it so bad?  I think you mentioned stuff about multiplayer, but have they fucked the single player too?  I'm quite interested in getting it, but have absolutely no interest in spending time in the multiplayer getting my arse handed to me by worryingly racist teens.  

The single player is fine; still a classic. The soul of what made the multiplayer truly great though has been completely hashed up with the modern CoD online culture though. Micro-transactions galore.

7 hours ago, forameus said:

7 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

The single player is fine; still a classic. The soul of what made the multiplayer truly great though has been completely hashed up with the modern CoD online culture though. Micro-transactions galore.

Pretty much this. 

Single player is fine. Multiplayer is full of micro transactions, silly skins, new weapons and downright ridiculous game modes. 

Theres something about a luminous pink glowing sniper than just detracts from the whole feel of the game for me.

I'm fully expecting WWII to come out with jetpacks and paintball guns.

There was a group of us playing this constantly when it came out... as soon as they added things we all pretty much stopped playing it. Not in an infant "I enjoy this but refuse to play through principle" but rather it just was not the game that we all knew and loved. 

Edited by #Gary

• 3 weeks later...

I like the new guns but was I f**k going to pay a tonne to try and get them. Worked my arse off and tried to buy as many parts for the guns as I could. Don't think I've played in about a month so might need to get back on soon. These days I only play League of Legends & Rocket League,