Highlights: Beith 2 - 2 Auchinleck Talbot

Killiepiyo

2 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

The cameraman (or woman) might at least have held the camera straight. It's making it look as though players have to climb a mountain to get from one end of the park to the other.

:') brill, like some say the camera adds 10lb, it adds 10ft to the incline. Your welcome 

Thanks Killiepiyo - great highlights - as I live about as far from Bellsdale as you can and still be on the UK mainland highlights like yours are about the only chance that I get to see the Cabes.

As for the free kick leading to Talbots second goal referees give them at all levels of football week in week out.

Thanks Killiepiyo - great highlights - as I live about as far from Bellsdale as you can and still be on the UK mainland highlights like yours are about the only chance that I get to see the Cabes.

As for the free kick leading to Talbots second goal referees give them at all levels of football week in week out.

You could always borrow the Beith private jet to fly in for the game on Saturday?

3 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Is Cameron Elliot still with Beith and if so who did he sign from.

As far as I know cami is on a dual contract with beith juniors and beith juveniles and that's where he will be playing when not in beith squads , he was playing with beith juveniles before signing the dual contract and before that he was a product of St mirren . 

I think nowadays like most youths rather than being called juveniles its along the lines of beith 99's/2000s etc ( the year you were born ) he  just turned 17 I think just  there so either won't be far away but most probably beith 2000s. 

As far as I know cami is on a dual contract with beith juniors and beith juveniles and that's where he will be playing when not in beith squads , he was playing with beith juveniles before signing the dual contract and before that he was a product of St mirren . 

I think nowadays like most youths rather than being called juveniles its along the lines of beith 99's/2000s etc ( the year you were born ) he  just turned 17 I think just  there so either won't be far away but most probably beith 2000s. 

99s [emoji6]

Great highlights, better than some senior highlights you see. Hope it is another great game, difficult to beat Talbot in their own backyard, only happens once in a blue moon, particularly in cup games, just have a feeling Beith have the team/squad that can do it. 

16 hours ago, The Mighty said:

Great highlights, better than some senior highlights you see. Hope it is another great game, difficult to beat Talbot in their own backyard, only happens once in a blue moon, particularly in cup games, just have a feeling Beith have the team/squad that can do it. 

Thanks mate, yeah the Beith squad are going to be right up for it.

Sorry if it's been asked, is it straight to penalties after 90? 

Archived