St Mirren V Qos

After a comfortable afternoon and entering the game in some good form we really have to see this as a chance to get 3 more points. Saints enter the game on the back of a thriller at Albion but again showing just how poor a start they have had. 

Prediction St mirren 1-3 Qos 

Dobbie (2)

Rigg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Are St Mirren living some sort of nightmare that's lasted years and never gonnae end?

Certainly seems that way. Although, Im pretty sure they had an awful August last season but got their first win in the first league game of September ... against Queens :unsure2:

13 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Are St Mirren living some sort of nightmare that's lasted years and never gonnae end?

To be fair, I'd imagine we're starting on the endless drudgery that you lot have experienced since your relegation from the top league.

There may be a couple of decent moments, but I fully expect us to be here for at another few years, if not longer.

And yes, we're shit, at present. Unless our management have some sort of miraculous epiphany in relation to tactics and team selection before next Saturday, then QOS are a cert for a comfortable victory.

3 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

Can away fans park inside the grounds?

Only if you're there early.

An airport parking company lease the car park and it's been pretty successful, so places are limited.

However, there are plenty of spaces in the surrounding streets, which despite the area's reputation, are pretty safe to park in.

18 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Only if you're there early.

An airport parking company lease the car park and it's been pretty successful, so places are limited.

However, there are plenty of spaces in the surrounding streets, which despite the area's reputation, are pretty safe to park in.

Really? The car park behind the stand we've been in previously has always looked half empty, at best.

Would take a point. Maintaining a gap over the likes of St Mirren, Dunfermline etc would do me just fine.Although we do have a great chance of getting the win, the team spirit and football so far has been superb.

21 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Really? The car park behind the stand we've been in previously has always looked half empty, at best.

Which is why the airport parking company have been given a fair chunk of it. I'm not sure if you'll get in - I think only folk who have passes for the whole season get in.

There is an utterly riveting thread on Black & White Army about this issue and where Sunderland city centre starts/ends.

I think it's only really started from late last season, the car park has looked relatively busy over the summer and its continued into this season.

Queens have got to fancy their chances.

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Which is why the airport parking company have been given a fair chunk of it. I'm not sure if you'll get in - I think only folk who have passes for the whole season get in.

There is an utterly riveting thread on Black & White Army about this issue and where Sunderland city centre starts/ends.

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I think it's only really started from late last season, the car park has looked relatively busy over the summer and its continued into this season.

Queens have got to fancy their chances.

Ah, sorry didnt realise it was a recent thing.

Ah, sorry didnt realise it was a recent thing.

No probs.

Our fans have been moaning that the club didn't utilise the car park with it being so close to the airport. They are now moaning about it being too busy :D.

On a separate note that is related to both clubs, a bit of chat about Wee Angus coming back to the buds. How would we all feel about that? I know the Queens fans don't rate him after their relegation but did he not have 2-3 weeks to build a squad before the season started?

No probs.

Our fans have been moaning that the club didn't utilise the car park with it being so close to the airport. They are now moaning about it being too busy [emoji3].

On a separate note that is related to both clubs, a bit of chat about Wee Angus coming back to the buds. How would we all feel about that? I know the Queens fans don't rate him after their relegation but did he not have 2-3 weeks to build a squad before the season started?

He was appointed on 10th June 2011, our first game that season was on the 23rd July.

I'd be delighted if he became your manager again, as it would be a bottom 3 club guaranteed.

9 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

No probs.

Our fans have been moaning that the club didn't utilise the car park with it being so close to the airport. They are now moaning about it being too busy :D.

Gus done a good job for us, but I'm just not for bringing old managers back. I'm prepared to give Rae a bit of time anyway. 

Archived