Under 21's vs Macedonia

Gianfranco

Based entirely on this you'd say Gauld and Cummings are the only ones who look like they could step up in the future, Fraser, Christie and Henderson could go either way, while the back four and keeper looks miles away

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, wellboy1991 said:

Ryan Gauld has been utterly honking so far.

Admittedly I only saw from 20 minutes onwards, but I thought he was the best player on the pitch in the 25 minutes I watched. Looked a class above everyone else. Which he should be, tbf.

Based entirely on this you'd say Gauld and Cummings are the only ones who look like they could step up in the future, Fraser, Christie and Henderson could go either way, while the back four and keeper looks miles away

I think Christie is a cracking player. Hopefully Celtic don't ruin him.

2 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I think Christie is a cracking player. Hopefully Celtic don't ruin him.

Yup, hes a tremendous talent. Hes utterly wasting his career at Celtic though, same with Henderson. No idea why they accept being sat on the bench, as they could walk into every Scottish side and a few English Championship sides too.

Yup, hes a tremendous talent. Hes utterly wasting his career at Celtic though, same with Henderson. No idea why they accept being sat on the bench, as they could walk into every Scottish side and a few English Championship sides too.

I guess it's tough as he probably believes he should be in the team. Hopefully if it isn't forthcoming he bails out before getting stale.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Where's Kiltie or is he in the age group below?

Hes 19 so maybe still U19?

Considering Sbragia took a week to realise Cadden deserved a call up, he probably doesnt even know Kiltie exists.

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

How did that dinosaur get the u21s gig anyway.

Because he was already hired by the SFA when the job opened up, he done absolutely nothing with the U17s to deserve it.

Archived