Scotland v Lithuania

Johan Cruyff

57 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Isn't this one of the consequences of the UEFA "Week of Football" pish? I know it's a FIFA Tournament but don't UEFA organise the qualifiers?

I assumed Sky were responsible.

Doesn't UEFA pick the day and Sky pick the KO slot?

31 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I assumed Sky were responsible.

Doesn't UEFA pick the day and Sky pick the KO slot?

Im sure UEFA control it all, They've chosen Scotland V England to be a 5pm Kick-off on a saturday in June, i can remember Police Scotland weren't too keen on that. 

19 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Im sure UEFA control it all, They've chosen Scotland V England to be a 5pm Kick-off on a saturday in June, i can remember Police Scotland weren't too keen on that. 

TBF to them, when exactly could you kick that game off and they'd be great with it?

Police really don't like policing things do they?

As far as I'm concerned if in 2016 they're willing to police Orange fucking walks. They can suck it up and do a football match.

Is the kick off really that bad?  Would it be worse than having it at the same time on a Tuesday night?  I know it'd be great to have 3pm kick offs, but that ship has sailed.  Having it on a Saturday is a good thing for me, and surely better for those travelling?

Is the kick off really that bad?  Would it be worse than having it at the same time on a Tuesday night?  I know it'd be great to have 3pm kick offs, but that ship has sailed.  Having it on a Saturday is a good thing for me, and surely better for those travelling?

Means a hotel tho for anyone outwith central belt....no saying that's a bad thing just a lot won't fancy that

4 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Means a hotel tho for anyone outwith central belt....no saying that's a bad thing just a lot won't fancy that

Yeah, fair enough.  I'm not saying it's the greatest kick off, just that it's going to be better than the same time on a weekday.  Monday and Tuesday nights (or didn't we have one on a Thursday last year?) are fucking brutal getting home.  Much sympathy for those that don't just have to go to the outskirts of Glasgow to get home.

Yeah, fair enough.  I'm not saying it's the greatest kick off, just that it's going to be better than the same time on a weekday.  Monday and Tuesday nights (or didn't we have one on a Thursday last year?) are fucking brutal getting home.  Much sympathy for those that don't just have to go to the outskirts of Glasgow to get home.

All true. We just need every advantage we can get n now we can't negotiate how fixtures land it's a bugger not being able to fill hampden on a sat afternoon for home games. Would be bigger louder crowds generally

The kick-off is a little later than you’d like but, like forameus, I’d rather we played on a Saturday than any other day.

I’ve already got tickets to this but annoyingly can’t make it now as I’m at a stag do that weekend.

Another must win game anyway.

I think we can expect this to sell reasonably well now. Most of the crowd will be mashed by kick off.

Depends on the pricing too. Anything over £25 is a rip off.

Was the Georgia game at Ibrox not over £40?

Not been to a game for a few years simply because the SFA are a disgrace.

Archived