10 Best British Insults

MEADOWXI

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once read on Twitter that "Who's this clown?" is the most cutting insult around, and the reasoning struck me as particularly compelling. To begin with, you're calling somebody a clown; but more importantly than that, you're implying that they aren't even a particularly well-known or distinguished clown.

29 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I once read on Twitter that "Who's this clown?" is the most cutting insult around, and the reasoning struck me as particularly compelling. To begin with, you're calling somebody a clown; but more importantly than that, you're implying that they aren't even a particularly well-known or distinguished clown.

Resign from the site.

Go f**k yourself, with a rake, cockface.

On 9/1/2016 at 17:51, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Nah, just enjoying your flailing M10.

Sent from a dark, dank hellhole.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would consider it a personal favour if you'd give up on the "Sent from a dark, dank hellhole" schtick.

It's pretty lame.

Archived