The Ryder Cup 2016

peasy23

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darren Clarke clearly was a shite captain, picking Westwood ahead of an in form Knox just because they are best mates, what a joke. We were fcuked from day 1, what pisses me off most about it isnt that we lost, its that Patrick Reed is now a hero when he is a thundercunt and that the american crowds are just horrible subhuman scum. I hope they elect trump and he fcuking ruins their country.

^^^^ head explosion :lol:

Kaymer is a good player out of form, he has two majors and is clearly not as big a bottler as Westwood.

Kaymer will have his day again. He's still relatively young and will probably win another major at some point.

People are forgetting the putt he holed at Medinah.

Westwood on the other hand is finished.

There are some plus points for Europe though in the performances of Cabrera-Bello and Pieters. They augur well for 2 years time.

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

I wish Sky would realise that Monty is a fucking pain in the arse and bin him as a pundit. An absolute slaver.

Andrew Coltart on the other hand is decent. His comment last night about "this is like putting on linoleum - you've probably not got linoleum Butch" was a belter. Butch had nae fuckin idea what linoleum was. 

15 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Sorry just spent a weekend listening to jock fcuk yank arseholes with their shite patter and 'bababooey' 'mashed potatoe' shite and their inherent inability to say 'Jordan' when shouting at Speith without making me wish they'd all get mono. I absolutely hate american sports crowds with their 'lets go ....lets go pish' i fcuking hate it. Americans are the worst spectators in the developed world. Dont get me wrong based on their performance and Clarkes absolute fail at being a captain they thoroughly deserved their win but it doesnt mean i cant hate them for it.

Yep, their patter is horrendously bad. Babafuckingbooey :shutup They also have the hard neck tae call as they say 'soccer' boring when their main sport consists of stoppage after stoppage with a '60 minute' game lasting over 3 hours, plus about a 100 ad breaks thrown in.

Yes, they have the fcuking attention span like that dog from the film up when it sees a squirrel. I just fcuking hate them when it comes to sports. Hope Trump wins and fcuks them all.

You should have told them to shut up them instead of whinning on here like a bitch.

Archived